Smell of Art part 1

Start from the beginning

Aggie kept looking at Darnell and Blues back and forth before speaking, "I know that stare. That's the Blues stare, and that was the Blues drool."

Darnell snapped out of his stare, and wiped the drool from his lips, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

"You want to talk to Blues for a month. Why don't you just ask her to the art competition where I'm joining in? You guys can watch the art entries this Saturday," Aggie suggested.

But the prince of Funk doubted about the idea, "I don't know, Aggie."

"I know you're shy, it's okay," the Magic Musical Troll wrapped her Classical arm on Darnell's back, then glanced at Blues, "But I know a perfect way to get her to notice you."

"How?"

"YO, BLUES!"

After shouting Blues' name, aggie quickly turned around and hid her face beside a large rock. Aggie's voice was so loud, this startled Darnell. He didn't know what to do and he was shaking. He turned around and his face beside a rock like Aggie did.

Rhythm and Blues turned around to see who called Blues' name. They saw no one called her name as the sisters walked away.

When the two Funk Trolls are gone, Aggie pulled herself away from the rock, and noticed Darnell is doing the same

"D, I mean if you try to date a rock, you got it going on," Aggie teased.

Suddenly, the two sniffed something, and it was getting closer.

"Do you smell that?" Darnell asked.

"Yeah, I was trying to be polite not saying, but... man..." Aggie thought it was the prince, but he cut him off.

"Now you know that's not me," Darnel corrected.

When the smell was getting closer, the smell was getting familiar to the adoptive siblings as they guessed, "Reef Marina!"

A Techno Troll walked down the grounds of TrollsTopia while reading a book. His body is blue, his eyes and mouth is cyan with a tiny pinch of dark cyan on the teeth, his hair is pink, and his fins have no pixels or dots on him. He also has a cyan-red heart on his chest. He only wore a fishnet around his fins, and spiky bracelets around both wrists. His name is Reef Marina, he's the adoptive brother of Bliss Marina, and a techno Troll who loves Rock music. Wherever he goes, Trolls move aside and cover their noses because he smells so stinky. He never touched the water since he moved to TrollsTopia.

When he was passing by Aggie and Prince D who looked away while holding their breath, Reef nudged Darnell's side.

"Sorry, Your Highness," the stinky Techno Troll apologized before walking off while reading a book.

Aggie and Darnell exhaled, but they can still smell the stench.

Darnell groaned in disgust about the smell, "UGH! Doesn't that Troll ever take a shower? Man, I got second-hand stink here!" He wiped the stench from his side on the rock.

"I know Trollex and Bliss are so close as friends, but does any of them ever tell Reef about his stink?" Aggie said.

"You do know he was never stinky until he gained his passion for Rock music after the World Tour and decided to stay in TrollsTopia?"

"Man, ever since the tribes separated, Techno Trolls never got to try land until now, and Reef must've enjoyed it since he moved to TrollsTopia, and never touched a single water since he got here. Just drinking a glass of water, and staying hydrated."

"Just like us Funk Trolls when we never get to try to get out of Vibe City just for our safety."

Suddenly, Aggie looked away, and a vision went through her mind.

Aggie took a deep breath before Reef wrapped an arm around her

"This is gonna be great!" He said excitingly.

After the vision, she cringed in fear and disgust. Darnell knew that look as he wanted to know what Aggie's vision was.

Aggie turned back to Darnell, and told him about her vision, "I just saw Reef Marina... put his arms... around... me."

Darnell cringed with his head tilted backwards, "Do your visions usually come true?"

To answer that question, Aggie slowly nodded while his lips wiggled and her eyes tearing up, "Y-Yeah." She believed her vision power is a blessing and a curse as she took off crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, at the center of TrollsTopia, Poppy and branch called every contestant of the art competition for an important announcement. Aggie made it when the the Queen of Pop started to announce

"Alright, TrollsTopians! I know that everyone who signed in for the art competition this Saturday is excited, so Branch and I decided to make this competition more fun by having a partner!"

"Partners?!" Aggie protested as she got through the crowd to approach Poppy, "Do you really think that would be a fair evaluation of our individual contributions to the world of art? I'm just sayin'."

Branch stepped forward behind Poppy, and replied, "Yes we do, Aggie, and I'm just saying."

"What about Harper?" Aggie pulled the Pop Village's artist, "'Cause you see, we have a little chemistry by liking so much about art, so..."

"Harper's with Minuet Sonata," Branch said

"Okay. What about Dante? What about Cooper? What about DJ?" Aggie suggested the other Trolls she wanted to partner with other than Reef.

"Aggie, we've already assigned partners," Poppy responded

"And DJ wasn't part of the competition," Branch added.

"I know," Aggie hung her head down and murmured, "With Reef Marina."

Poppy and Branch were shocked that Aggie mentioned Reef's name as her partner.

"Well, I assigned you with Maddy, but that's a much better idea," the King of Pop chuckled.

"Yeah, I never knew you have such a big heart, Aggie, not literally," Poppy pointed, trying not to mention Aggie's pixelated heart. Then she told the stinky Techno Troll, "Reef, you're with Aggie."

"Score! I'm partnered with the Master of All Music!" Reef smiled excitingly as he rushed towards Aggie. She took a deep breath and held it in as Reef wrapped an arm around her. "This is gonna be great, partner!"

Reef then left, still so excited to be partners with Aggie as she exhaled. She knew this would happen, but she didn't expect she was the cause of her vision coming true. If she didn't mention Reef, then she wouldn't be partners with him at all. The vision is a blessing and a curse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Reef Marina is not my OC. He belongs to RVengerOfficial

Okay, so I did get the lyrics from That's So Raven intro, but I made a slight changes, bot only I change the came, but other words there.

I don't ship Prince D and Blues. I was just finding characters that match for this story.

This story is based on That's So Raven: Smell of Victory

Next chapter, coming soon.