$êt lï$t

~Ivy's POV~

"IVY WAKE YOUR RATCHET ASS UP!" I hear Holly scream before a body comes into contact with mine.

I groaned in pain at the sudden contact and pushed her off of me.

I sit up tiredly and look around.

"Morning baby." Normani smiled from under me.

I leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

That one sweet peck soon turned into so much more before I pulled away.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I whispered before hopping up.

"Lets go pack!" Holly yelled, racing up the steps three at a time and almost falling once.

I laugh and follow her up the stairs.

"This time Dinah and Normani are squeezing into your truck." she said before running off to her and Dinah's room to pack.

I laugh and grab my bags and throw my clothes and other items in.

I close it and lug it downstairs where the girls are.

"Babe. Come on were packing your bag. You too Dinah." I told the two.

We skipped up the stairs and I pulled Normani's bag out from under the bed.

"Babbbbe. I'm wearing this." I told her as I grabbed one of her tank tops.

She nodded and turned to her suitcase to continue packing.

I pulled my shirt off and threw my old shirt at Normani's head causing her to turn around.

"Oh shit." she mumbled before her eyes trailed down to my chest.

"My eyes are up here babe." I told her, crossing my arms.

Her eyes trailed back up to my face but not before stopping on my tattoo.

"So that's the tattoo everyone's been talking about." she asked trailing her over my collarbone.

I shivered under her soft touch.

She smiled at my reaction and turned back to her bag leaving me flustered.

My cheeks were flushed as I put her tank top on and left the room.

"Hurry up guys!" I yelled to the other three who were riding with me.

They stampeded down the stairs causing me to laugh.

"Wow calm down."

"Don't tell me what to do woman!" Holly yelled as she ran out to the truck with her bags.

"Alright. Lets get this show on the road." I told them picking up random bags and putting them in the back of the pickup.

Once all the bags were safely in the bed of the pickup truck, we all got in our car.

Me, Normani, Dinah, and Holly all squeezed into my truck while Mom, Demi, Ally, and Camila rode in the other car with Cooper.

I put the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway and made my way down the road back towards home.

Once we hit the road, Dinah plugged her phone into the speakers and one of the only songs that manages to turn mw on was on. Of course.

Kisses Down Low blared through the speakers.

I shifted in my seat as Normani rested her hand on my inner thigh.

When we stopped at a stoplight I rested my head on the steering wheel.