The Date?

This is chapter 7 sorry the last one 6. Oops.

===================================

~Ivy's POV~

Bea. Bea Miller. She was the girl that I had fallen for. I want her. I need her in my life as more than just a friend.

I've been staying in the Fifth Harmony house for a few week's. We have all bonded but it's safe to say that I'm closer to Lauren than I am to any of the other girls.

Me and Bea have been hanging out a lot too and text each other most of the day.

But today when I asked Bea to hang out she told me she needed to work. I was sad but understood.

Me and the girls were all cuddled up in the living room watching The Conjuring.

We were half way through the movie when the girls all glanced at each other. Camila nodded and paused the movie. I was about to ask what they were doing when Dinah grabbed me and threw me over her shoulder. I shrieked and started pounding on her back.

"Put me down DJ!" I shouted "Lauren help!" I whined.

"Sorry babe. We need to do this." she smirked

They needed to do what?

Now I'm confused.

They threw me on my bed and ransacked the closet.

"On this would be cute." Ally commented while throwing me a Mickey mouse crop top and a daisy print skirt. I stepped into the bathroom and put them on. I walked out and saw The girls smirking at me.

"What are you smirking about?" I asked.

They just smirked again before forcing them to let them do my hair.

"So." I say breaking the silence. "What's going on? Why am I the only one getting dressed?"

"You'll see." Normani said while getting out silver sparkly nail polish and painting my nails.

Ugh I was so nervous about What was about to happen.

Meanwhile Lauren and Camila got to work on my hair. They did pretty well if I do say so myself.

Now it was time for Ally and Normani to do my makeup. I Sat back waiting for what was going to happen.

While they were still working on my makeup Dinah got up and walked out followed by Lauren and Camila.

"Where are they going?" I asked Ally.

"I don't know." She responded smirking at me playfully.

I groaned and let them continue.

~Lauren's POV~

A few days ago, Bea, had called me asking me an important question.

She asked if she could have a date with my soon to be baby girl, Ivy.

Yes I said soon to be.

I'm planning on adopting her soon.

I smiled to myself as me and Dinah continued next door to help Bea and Demi finish setting up the date.

It took about 30 minutes and it looked amazing. There were white Christmas lights through the trees in the backyard.

Under the gazebo we set up a small circular table with a white tablecloth with candles lit all around. We highfived and went up to Bea's room to help her finish getting ready.

She looked good.

"Iva. That's the ship name." Dinah whispered to me and Demi causing us to chuckle.

"Hey Bea, everything's ready."

"Thank you guys so much!" Bea shouts. "I'm just really nervous. What if she hates it? What if she doesn't like me? What if I'm going to ruin our friendship!"

She looks down.

I tilt her head up with one hand while the other softly grabs her hand.

"It'll be amazing. I promise you. We'll all be right next door if you need us." I assure  her.

"Thanks again guys." she says before pulling us all into a group hug.

"Ally just texted me telling me they're done. She has a blindfold on and are on their way over." Dinah said.

Bea quickly finished with her makeup and ran to check her hair. She looked flawless if I do say so myself.

The door bell went off causing Demi and Dinah to jump up to get to the door.

"You ready Bea?" I questioned taking her hand and leading her downstairs.

"Ready as I'll ever be." she responded nervously. I smiled and kissed her head.

"You'll be fine. She really likes you."

I let go of her and joined Demi and the others at the door.

~Bea's POV~

I reached the door and saw Ivy sitting on the front steps in a crop top and a skirt. She was honestly adorable. I smiled and walked closer to her. The girls gave me a reassuring smile and walked towards the Fifth Harmony household.

She stood up and I took that as my chance to guide her.

I gently grabbed her hand and guided her to the back where everything was set up.

She asked me many questions that I kindly ignored.

I softly took off her blindfold, letting it fall to the floor. She seemed confused and turned around to look at me.

She smiled and looked down when She saw it was me. She curiously looked around letting her smile get bigger and bigger.

Her smile lit up my world.

"I love you." she spoke with a sudden burst of courage which I found adorable.

She blushed and looked down.

I smiled at her and tilted her head up so she would look at me, like Lauren did to me earlier.

"Come on let's eat." I told her and led her over to the table.

We ate quickly and I jumped up sticking my hand out for her.

"Come on Bitchatrice. Lets cuddle." she laughed as i took her hand and lied down opening my arms for her to join her.

She nuzzled her face into the crook of my  neck.

"Hey Ivy. There's something I've been meaning to tell you." I whispered into my ear.

She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me.

"Would you um... Want to... Be my uh girlfriend?"

She smiled and leaned up connecting our lips.

We were kissing for a few minutes before pulling away when breathing became a problem.

"So I take that as a yes?" I smirked up at her.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Beatrice Miller." she responded and leaned down for another passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while :/

I'll try to update more. I promise.

~Holly