Dêtëñtîøñ pårt tŵø

~Ivy's POV~

The last bell of the day finally rung so I met Holly, Gabby, Alex, and Niall at the lockers in front of the room detention would be held in.

"Do you think the others got detention?" as the sentence left my mouth, Alyssa, Louis, Harry, Mollie, and Emily skipped up to us.
"Speak of the devil." Holly smirked.
"Shut up and come in you delinquents." Mr Davis spat at us.
I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the back of the room with the others.

"I should really text mom." I told Holly as she Sat next to me.
"I'll text DJ." she said taking out her phone.

"I'll be in the teachers lounge watching Judge Judy. These desks better be spotless by the time you leave."

"Are you sure you aren't going to fuck Brittany again?" I yelled as he went to leave the room.

I turned my recorder on before he could say anything back.
"Listen here slut. At least my family wanted me. You on the other hand were hated by them and now look at you. Worthless dyke."

"At least I wouldn't cheat on my wife. It would be a shame if she were to find out from one of your students." he raised his hand to hit me. Niall, Louis and Harry stood up in case they needed to fight back.
"By the way, my family picked me. Yours were stuck with you."
He looked even angrier.
"Oh and Mr. Davis? Its Jauregui. Not Fucking Quinn."
That got him. He angrily walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"Damn girl! Didn't know you had it in ya!" Alex said from behind me.
"Literally thought I was going to need to use this!" Holly said, pulling a big ass pocket knife out of her bag.
"Damn Holly. Put that away!" I laughed at her.

Mollie, Alex, Emily, alyssa, Niall, and Harry were currently in an in depth conversation.

"Did you call Dinah?" I ask holly.
She shakes her head.
"I will right now." she says taking her phone out and dialling a number she knew by heart.
"Hey baby!" Holly said happily before walking to the front of the room.
I pulled my phone out and opened my messages with mom.

To MommyBear : I won't be home till after five.
From MommyBear : why? What did you do?
To MommyBear : I may or May not have gotten detention. Love you! Byeeeeee!
From MommyBear : we will be talking about this when you get home young lady!

I rolled my eyes and shut my phone off before turning back to the group.
"So how'd you even get detention?" I asked curiously.

Alyssa was about to respond when there was a glass shattering shreik coming from the class down the hall.
"I released all the mice and rats in the biology lab."
"Oh my god I guess someone just found one!"

We all laughed and turned to Mollie and Emily. "What about you two?"
"Oh we got into a "fight"." Mollie said putting air quotes around fight.
"I see." "and you guys?" I asked Louis and Harry.
They looked at each other and smirked.
"Oh God I don't even want to know!" I shouted, throwing a gum wrapper at Harry.

"Are we going to even clean these desks off?" Louis asks after a moment of laughing.
"Eh. Were not coming back so no." I told him.

Niall, Harry, and Mollie all got up and ran around the room while Alex and Emily made their way up to the board where they began writing and drawing innapropriate things on the board.
As a joke I took put my phone and looked up a vine.
"Watch your profanity." The guy in the vine says.
Holly, Gabby, and Alyssa were the only ones to hear it though.
"God Ivy. Why." Holly says with a chuckle.
"Cause I'm an adult baby!" I yell excitidly.
She rolls her eyes and continues scrolling through her phone.