çåmpïñg

~Ivy's POV~

Yay! It's Friday!

I mentally slap myself and get out of bed so I can shower.

I do my normal routine and take care of my tattoo.

I hop out and slide on my outfit which May or May not be kinda slutty.

I left my hair in it's natural waves and skipped down the steps and into the kitchen to greet my girlfriend and lovely family.

"Goooooood morning family!" I sang before skipping to the fridge and grabbing a bottled Starbucks drink.

I opened the cap and took a sip while everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"What's with you?" mom asked.

"I had an amazing dream that I hope will be real someday." I said looking at Normani with a smirk "and I wrote this New amaaaaazing song."

"And when do we get to hear this song?" Demi questioned before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Oh I do."

"Then why are you so happy?" Dinah asked from the bar where her and Holly were sitting.

"Oh I'm not telling." I told them before I fed Cooper and ran out before they could make me tell them.

Me and Holly are going in together since she basically lives here like Demi.

"Holly! Come on! Were going to be late! Again!"

There were running footsteps followed by a loud thud and a groan.

"Are you okay?" I asked her with a slight giggle.

"Just dandy. The floors hella comfy." She joked with an eyeroll.

"Calm down Morgan. Lets go." I said using her last name and helping her up off the hardwood.

"You're dressed kinda hoe like Ivy. As your best friend I need to point that out." she said scolding me like my mom.

"I know I know. But hey, I really don't care!" I said the last part kinda loud so demi could hear me.

From the sound in the kitchen I'm guessing she did.

I laughed and ran out the front door to my truck.

When we got in I turned the radio on and  rolled the Windows down.

Leave The Night On by Sam Hunt was on.

I looked at Holly and smiled.

We started singing and once we got to school the song was over.

I hopped out of the truck with my aviator sunglasses on.

Wolf whistles were being directed towards me.

I smirked.

"I love finally being about to rule the school." I smirked.

"I wonder how Brittany's taking this." Holly said while fixing the snapback she stole from Dinah.

Hansen was written in bold letters on the front.

We were talking and walking towards homeroom When I walked into someone who felt like a brick wall.

I looked up and rolled my eyes.

Zayn.

Ever since he showed up at Kanebridge High he's followed me around basically stalking me.

"Yes Zayn?" I ask trying to be polite.

He just looks at me with a smirk before walking off with his friend Liam.