chapter 4

~Normani's POV~

My phone buzzed bringing the attention from the other five girls to me. I saw who it was.

From: Ivy

I know you might have seen something mani but I'm fine. I promise.

I looked up from my phone. What does she mean?

"We should turn around." Ally said.

"What does she mean by this?" I said.

Dinah got up and dashed to the front of the bus shouting at the driver to turn around. We turned around and started driving back. We saw the house and a man dragging a large bag out back. That scared us. It looked about the size of a body. Lauren's face turned white. She was the first off the bus. We all followed behind her but stayed around by the bus. Ally was on the phone with 911. The man still hasn't noticed us. All Lauren could do was pace and call Ivy. She called about 5 times before the police showed up. They went around back and found the back door. They went in.

~Ivy's POV~

I was only leaning against the door for about 3 minutes when my mom and dad came charging into my room. My dad held me down while my mom muffled my speech with a towel. I choked at first but got used to it. I was on the verge of sobbing. I closed my eyes and waited.

Footsteps started on the first floor but soon made their way up the stairs towards my room. The door flew open and to my relief it was the police.

"Get on the floor!" a tall cop shouted.

I was relieved. My mom dropped while my dad held a knife to my throat. I gasped and closed my eyes wishing the girls were here.

"Come any closer and the girl gets It." he spat.

"Put the weapon down." he commanded. My so called dad let out a harsh laugh and didn't even flinch. He kept his hold on me and moved the knife closer to my neck. I tightly shut my eyes waiting for the burning sensation coming from my neck. All of a sudden I was shoved away and hit the floor. I slammed my head on the hardwood floor and let the silent tears fall. I was picked up by a strong officer with dark hair and blue eyes. He was pretty good looking but now was definitely not the time for that. He rushed me outside to an ambulance where they cleaned me up.

The officers arrested my parents. I saw them get ushered to the police car. I recieved cold stone glares from both of them. That's when I was turned around and embraced into a group hug. I felt 12 arms wrap tightly around me. I was tense at first but then saw who it was. It was the girls. I melted into them and let silent sobs rack through my body.

~Lauren's POV~

I was probably the most panicked of them all. I found her. I couldn't lose her. I heard shouts come from the inside of the house which scared me. I turned and burried my face into Dinah's neck embracing her in a tight hug. Dinah stroked my hair sweetly whispering reassuring words into my ear. It made me feel a little better but I felt better when Demi nudged me. I looked up and saw Ivy standing alone receiving glares from her so called "parents". I scowled at them and ran towards Ivy. I darted towards her and grabbed her tightly. She was tense but soon relaxed as she realized it was me and my girls.

"Come on Ivy, let's get you home." Ally whispered.

"Wh-what?" Ivy questioned.

"Come on, let's talk on the bus." I responded.

I picked Ivy up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist hiding her face in the crook of my neck. I smiled as we walked up the steps to the bus. I Sat her down on Dinah's lap and walked to my luggage and to get her some clothes. I laughed when I realized how big they'd be on her.

"Hey Camila. Will you come here please?" I shouted towards the front of the bus.

I heard footsteps and once they stooped I felt two arms snake around my waist. She rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah Lo?" she asked me.

I shivered when her hot breath hit my skin. I felt her smirk as I responded.

"Um. We need some clean clothes for Ivy." I whispered. She let go and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

I kissed her cheek before we walked out and handed the clothes to Ivy.

"So Ivy." everyone said.

"We were wondering if we would be able to adopt you." Camila said smiling.