ŷøù ågäíñ

~Ivy's POV~

I kept my pace as I ran out of the hotel enterence. There was no time for stopping. They would catch me then and put themselves in danger.

I'm a walking time bomb.
The faster I ran, the more I got screamed at.
I was running across busy streets instead of sidewalks.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROAD!" the driver of a black Mercedes yelled at me.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled back on the brink of tears. I kept running and hit a alley where I turned and ran to the end.

"Shit. Dead end." I mumbled, running my hand through my hair

"Long time no see Ivy Marie Quinn." I heard a manly voice say behind me.

Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gabby's POV~

I was currently sitting in my hotel room skyping Niall when someone began knocking on my door.

"Hang on babe someone's banging on the door." I told him.
"I can hear that." he chuckled while twirling in his spinny chair.

"Whats up?" I ask swinging my door open.
A panicked Demi was standing at the door with Max.

"Please tell me Ivy is here!" she pleaded. I shook my head and went to answer but before anything came out Demi was halfway down the hallway.

"Tour meeting in the bodyguards room in 10." Max added as he chased after demi.

"Niall. I gotta go. Ivy's missing." I said before shutting the laptop and taking off for the guards room.

~Normani's POV~

Why the Fuck is someone banging on my door?

"cAN YOU STOP IM COMING!" I yelled tiredly as I rubbed my eyes.
I opened the door and someone rushed in.
"Um what do you need?" I questioned.

"Where is she?"
It was Lauren.
"Where's who?" I asked, confused.
"Ivy. She's in trouble and she ran. Where is my baby?" she asked on the verge of tears.

"Wait. Why is she in trouble what's going on?" I asked all at once.
"Someone's sending her threatening messages, Normani. She's somewhere out there where she can get hurt. Someone's going to hurt her!"

"She's not going to get hurt. We're going to find her." I assured her as I threw random clothes on and took Lauren by the hand, leading her to the guards room.

The others were already piled in the room with worried looks on their faces.
I was seconds away from a mental breakdown.
My baby was in danger.

"We have to find her." Jesy said solemly. We all nodded.
"Well she can't be that far." Jamie tried to assure us. "Its a shame she left her phone. We would have been able to track her." he added

We sat in silence for a few moments when something started going off.
"What is that?" camila asked. I shushed her.
It went off again.

"That's Ivy's phone!" I yelled, stumbling to grab it.

"It's a facetime request from ZMalik22." I said confused.
"Answer it." Perrie yelled from the couch where Jade was sitting on her lap.

I hesitated when Holly ran up and pressed answer.
"Who the Fuck are yo-" Holly started. "Wait. Ivy? Who's phone are you on?"

"That's not important." she started looking around. Everyone crowded around Holly who was holding her phone. "You can't come after me. It isn't safe." she warned looking down.

"Ivy whats going on. Where are you!" Jamie asked moving into the shot.
"They found me. After today they're taking me off the grid. I love you guys so much." she said tearing up.

"Ivy stop. You're not going anywhere!" Lauren yelled at herb

"Mom it's okay. Thank you. You didn't have to take me in but you did. You gave me a family. I can't thank you enough for that. I'll be home someday. Just not anytime soon. I love you mommy. You too mama." she said looking between demi and Lauren.
Demi and Lauren were holding each other so tight as if one of them were to disappear with ivy if they let go.

"Holly, Alyssa, Gabby, Louis. Its been a privilege working along side you. I love you all so so much. Keep doing what you love. Holly you're the lead now. That's a big responsibility. Thanks for being there." more tears slid down her cheeks. Holly buried her head into Dinah's chest.

"Jesy, Perrie, Jade, and Leigh. You were like the older sisters I never had. Thank you for bringing us on this tour. Its been an amazing experience. I'll see you on the flip side. I love you." she looked from Little Mix to me.

"It was a pleasure nugget." Jesy whispered as she grasped at leighs hand.

"Oh wow. Normani. Where do I even fucking start with you. You're my rock. My one true love. I swear you're my soul mate. I fucking love you with every fiber of my being. But I don't know when or if I'll ever be back..." tears began rushing down her face. "I want you to move on. Find someone else. Just cause I say you're my soul mate doesn't mean I'm yours. I understand." she tried wiping her tears as more slid down my face. "Dont cry princess. I'll hold you in my arms again one day. I promise."

"Just a little bit longer and I'll be able to track it." Max mumbled as he typed away on his laptop.

"You can't leave me Ivy. You can't leave us. I can't do this without you." I cried more.

"Take care of them, Bea. I love you too. Thanks for everything." she said with a sad smile.
"I love you." she blew kisses.

"Where the Fuck is my phone." a male voice mumbled. The door to the room she was in opened.

"I love you all I'm so sorry." she mumbled the last part as the man noticed.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING." he yelled before we saw Ivy get hit over the head with something. The screen went black. She was gone.

My Ivy was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHAPTER. THERE MIGHT BE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.
LOVE YOU.
I also don't know how I feel about this chapter :/
P.S. I saw Miranda sings on Tuesday and omfg.

¤Holly¤