mëêtïñg

~Ivy's POV~

I woke up bright and early the next morning ready to get to Simons office.

I was way too smiley for my liking.

I climbed into the shower and practiced my parts of the song.

The bathroom was steamy and I kept my eyes closed so I didn't see or hear someone sneak in.

Durning my part in 'Angel With A Shotgun' I turned the water off and reached for my towel.

There wasn't a towel.

I peeked my head out and saw my clothes missing too.

"Are you Fucking kidding me." I cursed under my breath.

I stepped onto the rug outside the shower and search for another towel.

There's none.

Great.

I peak my head out and see my towel folded on my bed alongside my dress and

Flowercrown.

I looked around and saw my door was closed. But a smirking Normani was in the corner.

"You dirty little perv." I gasped.

"Sorry not sorry." she laughed.

"Babe please!" I beg.

"Come get them. I'll close my eyes."

"You better close your eyes!"

I saw her eyes close so I took the time to sneak out and grab a bra and underwear from my drawer right next to the bathroom.

I put them on quickly before running silently  over to my bed where I slip the dress on.

"Okay meanie. Open your eyes." I glare at her and go back into the bathroom where I start to blowdry my hair.

Normani struts in and sits on The counter.

"Babe I need to be ready by 11. Don't distract me!" I squeaked as She poked my side.

I jumped.

Normani was about to say something when I licked her cheek making her scream.

"Ewwwww babe!" she yelled wiping her cheek.

"I love youuuuuu." I cooed before applying my makeup.

Normani smiled and skipped back into my room grabbing my Flowercrown and heels.

She returned seconds later and put my Flowercrown on and handed me my shoes.

I slid them on and and laced them up before kissing her nose.

"You're so cute." She tells me.

I smile and hug her tightly.

"Ivy! Get Your skinny ass down here!" mom shouted causing me to pull away.

I pecked her lips and skipped out of my room and down the stairs.

"Bye guys! Wish me luck!" I said grabbing my phone and bag that were sitting by the door.

"Good luck babygirl." Demi said kissing my forehead.

Mom, Ally, and Camila pulled me into a group hug.

Dinah was outside wishing Holly good luck.

Ugh they're so mushy together.

I hate it.

I turn around and kiss Normani before running out to the car and sitting in the front.

Holly gets back in the drivers seat and we make our way to Simons office.