Chapter 3

~Camila's POV~

It has been three hours since Ivy swore her parents were coming. Ivy had fallen asleep in Demi's arms. Demi was starting to fall asleep as well. We all awed at them. I curled close into Lauren's chest. And listened to her heartbeat.

"Hey Lo?"

"Yeah Camz?"

"I'm hungry."

"Of course you are." she giggled. "So, pizza?"

"Yeah!" my face lit up.

Lauren giggled. It was adorable. She called and we waited.

Thirty minutes later The pizza arrived and Ally and Normani went to get it. They came back up and set it on the side table. I gently woke Demi up.

"Hey Dems. Wake up. We got pizza."

She kissed Ivy's forehead to wake her up. She stirred a bit and Sat up. We smiled at her and I set a piece of pizza in front of her.

"Eat up babe." I said sweetly.

She looked at the food and pushed it away.

"No thanks. I had a big breakfast." she half whispered. She must have realized what she said because she started to eat it. She chewed slowly but she ate it. I thought nothing of it.

~Ivy's POV~

As I choked the calorie filled slice of pizza the only thing I could think of was how fat I was getting. I needed to get a few pounds off. I had my mind set. I was going to tell them I needed to use the bathroom so I could purge. I slid out of bed. All eyes were on me. I limped into the bathroom and locked the door. I needed to do this. I shoved two fingers into my mouth and leaned over the toilet. As I emptied the contents of my stomach I heard light knocking on the door.

"Ivy open the door, please."

It was Ally.

Just a second.

I puked up one more time but all that came up was blood. I groaned and flushed the toilet. I unlocked the door and slid down the wall.

The door slowly opened and Ally walked in.

"Hey. So um you're okay to be released soon. So do you want us to drop you off at home or what?" she questioned.

My stomach dropped. I couldn't go home to them.

"Y-yeah. That'd be fine." I whispered looking down. "Thank you. For everything." I said smiling a bit. I stood up and we walked back into the room.

"We all added our numbers into your phone. Call any of us if you need anything." Dinah said smiling and pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks guys." I said while hugging them.

I looked around the room and saw Normani and Lauren filling out the papers.

Once they were done with the papers we left. We all got into the bus and were on the way to my house. I hope they're out. Or passed out drunk.

We pulled up my driveway and all of my hope was gone. They were here. I sunk down in my seat and scooted closer to Camila.

The bus parked and I got up and wondered up to the door to get off. I looked back and they all got up to walk me to the door.

"You guys don't need to do this." I said as I stepped off. I took a deep breath and saw the front door whip open. It was my dad. And he looked angry. Way angrier than I've ever seen. I walked towards him with my head down.

"Where the fuck have you been!" he yelled as he raised his hand, throwing the empty beer bottle He was holding. It collided into my chest. I flinched as the glass pierced my skin. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside before slamming the door. He called my mom into the room where they proceded to kick me. I let out a loud yelp as one of their feet hit my stomach. They got a lot of hits in before they stopped. I groaned and pulled myself up the stairs. I got to my room and slammed my door and proceeding to lock it. Then I remembered the girls. So I texted Normani.

To: Normani

I know you might have seen something but I'm fine Mani. I promise.

As I typed that I had tears streaming down my face. I promise.

I'm fine.