ŵé ñèvër førgõt

~Ivy's POV~

Thirty minutes later I found myself being roughly pushed up against the wall inside my hotel room I shared with me myself and I and now Normani.

"I missed you so fucking much." she moaned as I kissed down her neck. I smirked and pulled her over to the bed where we soon lost our clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up due to my phone buzzing.
I groaned as I reached for it and pulled it off the charger.

Unknown: Dont think we forgot what you did to us Quinn.

Me: Who is this?

I sent back once I saw it.
They instantly replied.

Unknown: Don't play innocent. My boys dont appreciate the fact that you got them locked up. Watch your back.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Normani asked, sitting up.
"Nothing princess. Go back to sleep." I said getting up and slipping a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on.
"I have to meet Jamie really quick." I told her, kissing her forehead.

"Okay babe. Hurry back." she said tiredly before cuddling herself into my pillow.
"I love you so much gorgeous." I told her before kissing her softly. A small smile grew on her face causing me to smile at her sleepiness. I turned away from her and slipped on a pair of Mani's Nikes and grab a room key. I quietly leave after hearing a soft 'I love you' from my beautiful girlfriend and walk down the hallway to Jamie and another guard's room.

I knocked on the door and Jamie opened it after the third knock.
"What's wrong Ivy?" he asked Me, concern laced in his voice.
"I've been getting." I paused and looked down. "I've been getting threatning messages from an unknown number."

"Okay wow. Come in." he said grabbing my arm and pulling me into the room her shared with "Big Rob?" I asked, curiously.
"The one and only." he responded looking up at me.

"Give me your phone." Jamie told me as he took out his laptop.
I did as told and sat down next to Big Rob.
"So. Have you been watching my girls? And speaking of, who's watching Cooper?" I asked curiously.

"I've been watching those girls like a hawk! And didn't they tell you?" he asked.
I shook my head.
"Oh well he's in Lauren and Demi's room!" he said with a smile.
I squealed and shot up.
"I'm going to mom's room Jamie!" I said as I bolted out the door.
I knocked on mom's door quickly.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" a tired voice said from the other side.
Demi opened the door and shot me a playful glare before I dived into her, hugging her tight.
"Hey, Ivy. I would like to breathe." she choked out.
I giggled and let go.
"Sorry Dems. I just missed you mama." I said shoving past her into the room.

"Ivy!" mom yelled from the bed. I ignored her and ran for my dog curled up on the couch.
"Cooper!" I said in a baby voice, pulling him closer to my body.
He jumped onto my lap and licked my face.

"I missed you too baby boy." I continued as I pet his soft body.
"Well hello to you too daughter." mom said sarcastically, as she sat down on the arm of the couch.

I chuckle and lean into her side.
"I missed you too mommy." I said smiling.
"Now why are you up so early? Wheres Mani?" Demi asked as she sat on the other side of me.

"Um." I hesitated if I should tell them or not.
"I got these me-" I was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

Mom stood up and opened the door. Big Rob and Jamie were on the other side with Max, Demi's bodyguard behind them.
"Hey there Lauren." Jamie started "Can we come in?" he asked, laptop in hand.
"Of course. What's going on?" mom asked as she moved out of the way.

They piled into the room and stood around the counter.
"Ivy. You're in serious danger." Jamie started.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked, taking Demi's hand in mine.

"We traced the messages. They belong to a burner phone we found a few blocks away near the venue." max told me.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" mom demanded as she stood her ground next to me.

"Ivy came to me this morning saying she was getting messages from an unknown person." Jamie said as he unlocked my phone to show Mom and Demi the messages.

Mom took my other hand as Cooper lied by our feet.
"So I'm also a danger to the others and our fans?" I asked.

They sadly nodded as mom and Demi held tighter to my hands.
"I can't be here then. I don't want to be the reason one of you get hurt." I say sadly, pulling away from mom and Demi.

I look down at Cooper and then back up at the others as I make my way to the door. I leave my room key on the counter and grab the door. The others watched me curiously as I throw it open and take off down the hallway and towards the stairs.

I heard them yelling after me but there was no way I'd stop anytime soon.

I don't know where I'm going but I do know one thing.
I have to keep my distance from the others.
I have to protect my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no update yo.
School starts soon and I'm going to a completely different school than all my friends so that's not going to be fun.
Anywhore, this book is sadly almost over.
A few more chapters!

¤Holly¤