What's going on?

~Lauren's POV~

Three months.

It's been three months since the incident.

Three months since I saw my babygirls beautiful eyes.

Three months since I heard her voice.

And it was honestly killing me.

I haven't left the hospital since we brought her here in the beginning of September. It's now December. Her Birthday is in a week and I don't know if I can handle any more of this.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as The girls and Cher strutted in.

"Hey guys." I said not looking up.

"Hey Lo. You should head home. I'll stay and watch Ivy. You need to get proper rest." Dinah says rubbing my back.

"No. I'm fine. I need to stay here. What if she wakes up while I'm gone?"

"I'll call you right away." she says smiling.

"I'll stay with her Lauren." Cher tells me.

I smile and stand up. I am so tired I could fall asleep right now.

"Call me if anything changes please." I tell them kissing Ivy's head.

"I'll be back later babygirl. I promise you that." I said and walked out of the room holding Normani's hand.

"Mani. I'm tired." I said yawning And leaning my head on her shoulder.

"I know you are Lo. We'll be home soon." She said kissing my forehead causing me to smile.

"Love you Mani."

"Love you too Lolo."

We reach the car and drive towards our home.

I get out as soon as we get there and jump in the shower.

Once I got out I threw my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed some sweat pants and one of Demi's oversized Hoodies.

I lied down and fell into a much needed dreamless sleep.

~Cher's POV~ (something New )

Me and Dinah were sitting in Ivy's room on the most uncomfortable hospital chairs.

"God this chair is just ugh no." Dinah complained for the hundredth time.

"You don't say." I say sarcastically.

"I do say!" she sasses back.

"Reow. Calm down little miss sassy pants!" I say raising my hands.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

She was getting ready to say something when Ivy's doctor, Dr. Johnson, walked in pulling a chair up and sitting in front of us.

"Ladies I think its time."

"Time for What?" Dinah asks.

"To pull the plug. She's been in a coma for 3 months now. She's done a lot of fighting."

My heart dropped and I pulled Dinah into me.

"Give us more time. She's a fighter. I promise." I say through my tears.

"We can't give You a lot of time. I'm sorry. Call her friends and family and have them down here to say their final goodbyes." he said before walking out.

"Shhhhhh Dinah it'll be okay." I held her close and pulled my phone out to call everyone.

Lauren was the first person I had to call.

~Lauren's POV~

~Dream~

My babygirl was still in The hospital.
Its been almost a year now and her parents had been released for some stupid reason.
All I knew was that they were out and that scared me. They can't have my babygirl.
I was snapped out of My thoughts as a doctor walked in the room.
"Are you Miss. Jauregui?" he asked.
"Yes I am. Why are you asking?"
"We have need you to sign here." he said with an evil looking smirk on his face.
I just wanted to punch it off.
Me being as stupid as I am, signed.
That's when three nurses that looked like Malibu Barbies strutted in.
The doctor started laughing and whispered something to the plastic looking nurse.
They spoke back and forth while my ears were only paying attention to the steady beat of Ivy's heart monitor.
Beep... Beep... Beep...
Then the one thing I prayed would never happen happened...
Her steady beep flat lined.
The nurses along with the doctor, were laughing evily.
~End of Dream~

I was startled åŵãkë when my phone started buzzing from under my pillow.

Without looking at the caller ID I answered.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly

"Lauren. Its Ivy. Get here as soon as you can." Cher told me.

It sounded like she was crying.

Why was she crying?

Please be okay baby.

~Hospital~

I pulled into the parking lot and ran in and up to her room.

"What's going on?" I ask on the verge of tears.

"T-the do-doctors want t-to pull t-the p-plug." Dinah stuttered out pulling me into a hug. As soon as she hugged me, I let everything out.

As we were hugging a doctor walked in the room and looked at us sympathetically.

"We will need you to sign these papers in order for us to take her off life support."

My dream better not be coming true.

I looked past him in the hallway and saw 3 nurses walk by who looked strangely like...
Malibu Barbies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm aware of how bad this is.
//cries in Spanish//
Oh snap I just need to stop man.
Sorry not sorry.
¤Holly¤