Høŵ í$ $hë?

~Lauren's POV~

Me and Demi were sitting in my room listening to Lana Del Rey when Ally and Dinah walked in.

"We need to talk to you. Now." Ally said.

Demi paused the music and sat up straight.

"You need to talk to Ivis about this." Dinah said.

"I'm don't know. She hates me." I choked on my words remembering What I said to her that night.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

The pair trudged down the stairs firmly holding each others hand. There was no way they'd willingly let go.

They Sat on the loveseat while I stood in front of them, ready to give them a lecture.

"You're too young!" I yelled.

"Why do you even care!" Ivy screamed back. "Its not like you're actually going to keep me!" by now she was in tears.

"Bea. Go." I said pointing go the door.

She nodded and got up to go but Ivy stopped and kissed her.

"Go. Now." the girls were all starring at me in disbelief while Bea dissapeard out the front door, shutting it silently.

"I hate you Lauren." there was so much venom in her voice.

"I wish they killed me when they had the chance." she was sobbing and ran up to her room.

I sighed and leaned into the couch.

"She didn't mean it." Normani whispered while rubbing my back.

I just nodded knowing that she would never forgive me.

~~~~End of flashback~~~~

"I guess I'll talk to h-" I was cut off when Camila ran into my room shouting.

None of us understood.

She calmed down quickly

"IVY. BATHROOM. CALL 911. NOW." she yelled out of breath before running back to the bathroom.

We followed her and all tried to keep our tears in.

Dinah had her head in her lap, stroking her hair while Ally was on the phone with the operator.

"We need an ambulance. Quickly. My friends daughter cut herself." Ally said with tears streaming down her face.

She gave them our address and hung up.

"They'll be here in a few minutes."

Demi got the first aid kit and tried stopping the blood.

"Babygirl come on. We need you. Please." she checked her pulse and sighed in relief.

"She breathing but just barely." She said.

I just stood there frozen as the paramedics burst in. How'd they get in?

Just as I thought that Normani ran in followed by Bea.

"What the hell happened!" mani yelled.

I just stood there and let my tears slip which led to sobbing.

"I'm never going to be her mom." I cried and fell into her embrace.

"She's going to be okay, Lo." Dinah said hugging me from behind.

That's when I saw the gurney go passed me.

She looked dead. I cried even more and ran after her.

"I'm sorry miss you can't come. Follow us to the hospital." a paramedic said.

"That's my baby! I can't leave her!" I yelled.

"Babe we can follow them. Okay? Lets go." Demi pulled me back and into the car.

Camila had Ivy's phone out and calling different numbers telling them to meet us at the hospital.

~Camila's POV~

I had Ivy's phone out going through her contacts looking for who to call so they could meet us there.

I called a few people.

I called Arden Rose, Lauren Elizabeth, Andrea Russett, Jenn McAllister, Ricky Dillon along with O2L, Ariana and Frankie Grande, Cher Lloyd, and Little Mix.

They freaked out and told us they'd be there.

Bea was a hysterical mess. I was surprised when Lauren pulled her into her.

We soon pulled up to the hospital and parked the car before running in.

"Ivy Jauregui. Where is she?" Lauren demanded.

"Third floor room 365. No visitors are allowed in yet. Please wait in the waiting room." the woman at the front desk said without even looking up.

She looked annoyed by our presence. "Lets go Lo. We can take care of her later." I said before grabbing her hand and racing to the elevator to go up to the waiting room.

We all slumped down and waited.

Nothing.

They wouldn't tell us anything.

Its been about an hour now when we heard footsteps racing in. I looked up to see the singers and YouTubers staring at me with wide eyes. Some crying. Some not. The girls of course were bawling. The boys were just shocked.

"Ivy Jauregui?" we all stood up and ran to him. Me in the front.

"Is she okay? Can I see her? Please?" I begged. I need to see my baby girl.

"I regret to inform you that..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops. Sorry not sorry.
¤Holly¤