Chapter One

This morning I woke up to glass shattering and fighting coming from the kitchen. I frown and haul myself out of bed. I look over at my phone and check the time. 7:23. School starts at 8:30. I take a quick shower and throw on a pair of skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and applied some makeup. No matter how much I used I was still ugly. I frowned and opened my window. There was a large oak there so I could easily climb down. Once I got to the bottom I started walking to school.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

I kept my head down while I was walking up to the big glass doors. I stopped immediately when Evan and Drew stopped in my way, blocking the doors.

"What do you want?" I choked out.

"Oh shut up Ivy."

I knew that voice all too well.

Drew and Evan moved out of The way letting Brittany in between them. She smirked at me and stepped forwards shoving me back. I stumbled back and into someone. They felt like a brick wall. I looked up only to meet the stone cold eyes of Tanner Wagner. I tried to get away but drew and Evan grabbed me and shoved me hard into the brick wall alongside the school.

"Get a few good hits in boys." Brittany smirks again as she turns and walks away.

I look up only to see Tanner's fist flying towards my jaw. He got a few good hits in before the bell signaling first period rang.

I didn't even bother going to class. Instead I just took off. I knew exactly where I was going. I was going to find end my suffering. I can't do this anymore. Tears are now blurring my vision as I near a large bridge. I'm glad that nobody is near it. All I see is something that looks like a camper driving my way. I brush that off and walk along the safety railing until I find a good spot. I set my backpack down and climb over carefully sitting on the edge. I don't know why I didn't just jump. I had a weird feeling. So I sat there and pulled my blade out of my back pocket dragging it along my skin multiple times.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

~Lauren's POV~

Camila, Dinah, Ally, Normani, Demi, and I were up in the front of the bus singing and dancing having a good time.

After Bo$$ goes off Nightingale immediately comes on. I find it odd but we all just started singing and dancing with each other. I don't know why but something in my gut told me to look out the window. Once I did I saw a young girl climb over the safety railing on the bridge we were driving over.

"Stop the bus!" I scream

The bus isn't even at a full stop when I jump out and run over to the girl. She looked like she was just about to jump off when I grabbed her and pulled her down. It was then that I had realized her arms were cut up badly. I also noticed the tears cascading down her cheeks. I rocked her back and forth while yelling for Demi. Demi would know what to do. Demi came running out and gasped. She was already in tears, as was I. I don't know who this girl is but I promise I will do anything in my power to keep her safe. I continue to rock her back and forth and sigh in relief when I hear the faint sound of sirens get closer.