chapter 2

~Lauren's POV~

I wasn't going to leave this girl anytime soon. I held her shivering body closer to me. She was freezing. As The ambulance arrived the took her from my arms. Only one other person was allowed in with her. It was between me and Demi. We decided on me because I was the one to spot her. She was lied down onto the stretcher when she was loaded in. Before I got in I handed Ally her phone and told her to call the girls parents. The younger girl was scared  you could tell. I took her hand and held it protectivly in mine.

~Ally's POV~

I turned on her phone and was surprised by the number of anonymous numbers that have sent her messages.

"Go kill yourself. Oh wait you probably are. Lol dyke."
"Would ya look at that you aren't here. Cut too deep?"
"I hope you're dead by now"

I gasped and felt my eyes start to water up. I looked over at Demi and showed her. That's when a message from her Dad popped up.

"Get your ass home you little fuck. You're in for a painful surprise."

I dropped the phone and scrambled into the bus. The girls followed me. Demi was looking at her phone as she stepped in. She was going through her messages. You could see her eyes tearing up. Dinah told the bus driver to follow that ambulance to the hospital.

I have a feeling none of us are going to be leaving this girl anytime soon. I'm not letting her go to that man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived me and the girls took off. We ran up to front desk and asked for the room number.

"I'm sorry ma'am I don't understand who you're looking for."

"She came in 20 minutes ago in an ambulance. She's with our friend." Normani added.

"What's your friend look like?"

"Long dark beautiful hair and mesmerizing green eyes. Oh don't even get me started on her body." Camila gushed.

Dinah smirked over at her.

"So... Is Camren going to happen any time soon?"

Camila turned bright red after she realized what she said. She just looked around pretending not to remember what she said.

"Oh she's in room 413 on the fourth floor. And girls."

We all stopped and looked at her.

"Brace yourselves. She doesn't look too well." she frowned at us and went back to her work.

Demi was the first to reach the elevator. She pressed the button for the fourth floor and we went up.

This time it was me who ran ahead of everyone. I ran into the room and saw Lauren with her knees to her chest. She was watching over this girl. The rest of the girls stepped in and wiped their tears away. The girl was sitting up in her bed staring at the white wall in front of her. She looked lost. It really hurt me.

~Demi's POV~

I saw her and she immediately reminded me of myself. I frowned and staggered forward. I sat right next to her and took her hand in mine. She looked over at me for a split second before looking back at the wall.

"What's your name sweetie?"

"My names Ivy..." she said barely above a whisper.

"Ivy is a beautiful name. I'm Demi and that's Lauren, Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani." I pointed at them as I said their names. They all gave her a weak smile.

"How are you feeling Ivy?" I ask.

She just looks at me then her wrists.

"I need to get home... My parents are expecting me."

I glanced at Ally right away. She then asked Lauren to come into The hallway. They talked for a few minutes then came back in. Lauren was crying even more now and took her hand in hers.

Ivy seemed ashamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ivy's POV~

I wish they didn't show up. I'm worthless. I'm reminded everyday. Why do they even care? They probably don't. Nobody has ever cared about me.

"Where's my phone?" I ask still not looking at anyone.

Ally steps forward and hands it to me.

There's no notifications on my screen. That's weird. There's always a new message from my dad or Brittany with some kind of threat in it. I turn it on and se I do have New messages. I gasp a little bit and tears come to my eyes. I quickly wipe them away and call my dad. Just to pretend like I'm fine. The girls here are all celebrities they don't need me to worry about. They probably don't anyways.

On the third ring my dad finally answers.

"Where the fuck are you worthless duke!" His voice is slurred and I instantly knew he was drunk.

"Daddy... I'm in the hospital can you come and get me..?" I asked knowing all eyes were on me.

"NO GET HOME YOURSELF. IF YOU ARENT HOME BY TONIGHT I WILL NOT BE HAPPY SLUT" he pretty much screamed that causing me to jump. I'm pretty sure they all heard. I don't care I can convince them I'll be fine.

The line went dead and I slowly looked around the room.

Demi Lovato was still on my bed and so was Lauren Jauregui. Those girls are two of my biggest idols and celebrity crushes. I'm surprised I haven't fangirled yet. On the outside I'm calm but on the inside it's like a rave party. I tuck my arms under the blankets and speak up,

"He'll be here soon. You can leave..." I frown again and look away.

"Baby girl. We aren't leaving your side until your dad or mom shows up."

That's when I knew I was pretty much screwed.