$åfë hâvéñ

~Ally's POV~

As we were pulling into our subdivision I looked up to see a particular blonde being kissed by some boy up against a brick wall.

Was that Bea?

I leaned over and tapped demi who was playing on her phone.

She looked up and gasped.

"Lo. Stop the car. Dinah, Jesy, Ally. Come with me." she demanded.

The four of us got out of the car and made our way over to Bea and the unknown boy.

"So Beatrice. How's 'recording' going?" Dinah asked leaning against the wall.

"Fuck." she muttered looking over.

"Who's the boy." Jesy asks leaning on the other side of Bea.

The boy turned to us.

"MAHONE?" we all yelled.

"We were going to go easy on you but now that we know it's you." Dinah growled rolling up her sleeves.

"If I was you I suggest you leave." I told him.

He nodded frantically before taking off towards his car.

"And you. You are aware that Ivy is in the car right now bawling her eyes out because of you." Demi said glaring at Bea.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." she managed to say.

"You're not allowed near her. If any of us see you near her there will be consequences." I told her.

"You broke her heart." Dinah growled before turning around.

Ivy stepped out of the car with tears streaming down her face.

"I thought you were different." she mumbled before running away from the house.

Jesy, Perrie, and Normani took off after her.

"Look what you've done. You know her past. I can't even look at you right now." Demi said running towards the car.

"We trusted you." I told her before leaving.

I grabbed Dinah's hand as I was passing her And pulled her back to the car.

"We need to help find Ivy." I said truthfully.

They all agreed and we split up.

~Ivy's POV~

I've been running for about an hour now and I'm just starting to get tired.

I didn't stop though.

I had a destination in mind though.

The bridge where this new life started.

I took a deep breath and looked over choking back sobs.

I climbed on top of the railing And Sat on it looking into the vast nothingness.

The waves crashed upon the sharp rocks awaiting me at the bottom.

I let a few sobs out before pulling a piece of paper and pen out of my pocket that I had grabbed from my bag before running off.

I wrote each girl a special little note and ended the letter with;
"This is not goodbye. Its a see you later. I promise I'll see you on the other side.
Love,
        Ivy."

I put red lipstick on that I had taken from my mom and put it on, kissing the bottom of the paper and setting It under a few rocks so they would hold it down.