Dëtêñtïøñ pãrt øñê

~Ivy's POV~

I woke up to Holly shaking me. It started lightly but soon esculated to shaking with No mercy.
"God you're a heavy sleeper!" Holly groaned.
Today was the last day of school for the five of us. While were on tour we will be doing online school so by the time we're back from tour we can graduate with the rest of the 2015 senior class.
"Christ Ivy! How are you still asleep!"
"I hate school!" I groaned as I pulled myself from Normani's grip.
"So do I. I'm borrowing this by the way." Holly said holding a dark blue dress up to her body along with a nice jacket.
"Yeah yeah whatever." I yawned as I stumbled into my closet where I looked at all of my clothes for five minutes straight.
"I have absolutely nothing to wear. Oh my God."
Holly laughed and made her way into my closet grabbing a pair of white converse.
"You have plenty of clothes you moron!"
"No I don't holy shit."
Holly rolled her eyes and walked deeper into my closet before emerging with a pair of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and suspenders.
"Keep it nice and simple." she smirked before skipping out of my room and down the stairs.
I laugh quietly and change my clothes quickly before fixing my hair and makeup.
As I exit the bathroom I smile at the sight in front of me. Normani, mom, demi, Camz, ally, and Dinah were still sprawled out around the room.
I give them each a soft kiss on the forehead or cheek before putting my black stilletos on.
My red lipstick and nails really complete my look.
I carefully descended the stairs and grabbed the keys for my motorcycle and my backpack.
"Holly were going to be late!" I yelled to her.
I heard running before a thud and a moan of pain.
She walked through the door and saw me before muttering a short sentence, stating the obvious.
"There's a wall there." she grabbed her bag from by the door before grabbing my truck keys.
"I am not riding on that death trap."
"Suit yourself." I whispered before making my way outside to my bike, closely followed by Holly.
I put my helmet on before swinging my leg over and putting the key in the ignition.
"Don't change the radio station little girl." I reminded her as I turned around and began driving towards school.
You would think riding a motorcycle with heels would be hard but it isn't anywhere near difficult.
I can see Holly in the rearview mirror as I turn into the schools parking lot.
All eyes turn towards me as I park my bike and get off. As I take my helmet off I flip my hair, catching the attention of several people.
I smile at the affect I have on people and lean against my bike, waiting for Holly to park.
"Lets go chicka." Holly said as her feet hit the concrete. We walked into the school and found Louis, Gabby, and Alyssa.
"Don't forget the pep rally today!" one of the preppy students said over the intercom.
"God, how are they so perky." Alyssa yelled over the noise of students running through the hallways.
"No idea love. There's the others." Louis smiled.
Gabby, Louis, and Alyssa ran to their boyfriends as me and Holly continued down the hall.
"So are you ready to blow this school away?" I asked Holly.
We were going to sing at the pep rally today.
Holly nodded exitedily.
"I'm soooooo ready! I can't wait until we see everyone's faces!" Holly squealed.
We reached our lockers and grabbed nothing but a pencil and a notebook before heading to our first period where we met up with Emily.
School might be fun today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were currently warming up while Emily, Alex, Mollie, Harry, and Niall set up the instruments and sound.
Alex and Mollie were working the soundboard while Harry and Niall were working security. Emily assisted us with warm ups.
People soon started piling into the gym. The front row consisted of Brittany and her posse. I scoffed and continued with my vocal warm ups.
"You're on in five guys!" Emily informs us.
"Thanks Em!" Holly tells her as we get into position.
Alyssa taps her foot nervously on the ground as I step up to the Mic.
"This is a farewell pep rally for five of our students Ivy Jauregui, Holly Morgan, Gabby Winchester, Alyssa Crawford, and Louis Tomlinson. Good luck out there kids!" the principal said with a smile.
We smiled and started with our set list ending with our personal favorite, This Is War.
The gym erupted in applause as we finished.
"Thank you! The first stop of this tour is in LA tomorrow night! Be sure to come!" Gabby said before putting her guitar down.
"Careful Ivy. The Barbie squad is coming this way." Holly said before walking over to Alex, Emily, and Mollie.
"Shit." I mumble to myself.
"Wow. How did you even make it." Brittany rolled her eyes.
I opened my mouth to tell her something rude when Skylar snuck up behind them.
"Brittany just get out of here." she spat.
I'm still upset with Skylar but she's only trying to be my friend again.
Brittany and her bitches scoffed and walked away. Probably to give their boyfriends blowjobs in different areas of the school. Again.
"Thanks Skylar."
"Anytime."
She went to walk away.
"Skylar. Wait." I pulled her back by her wrist.
"Maybe we should catch up sometime." I said with a slight smile.
She smiled and nodded.
"I'd like that."
"I could probably get you into our first show. The girls are coming."
She nodded and smiled widely.
"That would be amazing! Thank you!" She hugged me and ran off with her New group of friends.
"What was that about?" Gabby asked nudging me with her elbow.
"I invited her to our first show." I told her.
"Oh that's cool." "We leave on Saturday. Oh my God." she panicked.
"Nervous?" I asked with a chuckle.
"Yes! Why aren't you?"
"I've performed in front of audiences before. They were just... Smaller." I said with a smile.
"What did you do?"
"Performed on street corners and cafes whenever I could. I also won my schools talent show when I was younger."
"Cheeky." Gabby mumbled before running off with Niall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Miss. Quinn. Since you seem to be paying attention, why don't you come up here and answer the question on the board?" Mr. Davis, my asshole science teacher said.
"Got it." I smirked and made eye contact with Holly, Gabby, and Alex before making my way to the board, snatching the marker out of his grip.
I began writing on the board but it wasn't anywhere near The answer.
I turned back around and strutted back to my seat, high fiving Alex on my way.
I looked back up at the board, admiring my work.
The board read
"Suck my mother Fucking ass. Oh wait, you're already doing that to Brittany!"
"That's right Daniel. I know all about your affair with the one and only leader of the Plastics. I'm not afraid of you."
The class was shocked. Brittany looked panicked while Mr. Davis glared me down.
"Ivy Quinn. You have detention. After school. Have fun cleaning the gum off of the desks." he snarled.
Holly shot her hand up.
"You're a Fucking uneducated tampon."
Next hand belonged to Gabby.
"Who dresses you? A blind man who hates you?"
The whole class was laughing now, except for Brittany and Mr. Davis.
Alex and Niall also managed to get into detention with us.
The bell rang signalling our lunch period causing everyone to get up and race towards the cafeteria.
We met up at our normal table.
Alyssa, Louis, Harry, Mollie, and Emily were already waiting at the table. Holly, Gabby, Niall, and I all slid into our spots at the back table.
"You five need to get detention." I told them as I picked at my packed lunch.
"Why?" Harry asked uneasily.
"Because the five of us already got it." I responded, gesturing to Holly, Gabby, Niall, and Alex.
"Jesus Christ what did you do?" Mollie asks, as she throws cocoa puffs across the table at Alex.
"Ivy told off Mr. Davis." Holly spoke from beside me.
"Finally!" Louis high fived me from across the table. "I'm surprised it took you that long!"
"Same." Emily agreed from the end of the table.
Meaningless conversations soon consumed our little group as lunch continued. The bell rung all too soon causing everyone to stand to get to their next class.
"Don't worry. We'll find a way into detention before seventh period." Alyssa promised with a evil smile.
The others nodded and promised they'd get detention as well and made their way towards their new class period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay there's going to be two parts here lol.
¤Holly¤