A new start?

~Ivy's POV~

Me and Bea have been dating for a week now and things are going great.

We are all sitting on the couch crowded together watching a movie.

"We should go mess around at the studio." Camila said breaking the silence.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea..." I said quietly.

"Come on it'll be fun princess." Bea says kissing My cheek.

"I don't know."

"Pllllleaseeeeeeee baby? For me?" she asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine." I sighed out.

They all squealed jumping up to get ready while I turned to face Bea.

"You so owe me." I smirked.

She smirked back before connecting our lips. It was getting pretty heated to be honest.

I liked it. Very much. The sparks were getting stronger each kiss we shared.

I pushed her back and straddled her waist before being rudely interrupted by a cough.

I shot off of her in a matter of seconds.

It was Dinah.

Oh great. She had her phone out too.

"Please tell me you didn't." I begged.

She smirked and shook her phone in my face.

I jumped for it but she locked it and put it in her bra.

"As the caption of the Iva ship it is my duty to get pictures like this." she said proudly

I groaned.

The rest of the girls soon joined us at the door to leave.

It was Ally in the drivers seat, Normani next to her, then Camila and Lauren in the middle seats, then me, Bea, and Dinah in the back.

We decided to mess with Dinah's Iva feels and have a make out session.

Dinah squealed which caused Lauren and Camila to turn around.

"Woah woah woah. Lets keep this PG. There is children in the car!" Camila said covering Dinah's eyes.

We all laughed and pulled into the parking lot. We got out and ran to the door.

The girls were right behind us and we all ran into a recording booth.

The girls sang Lego House.

Bea sang Dracula.

And now it was my turn.

I went in and sang She Keeps me warm By Mary Lambert.

I forgot the girls were here. I sang my heart out and opened my eyes at the end to see the girls with there mouths slightly agape. I laughed and looked over at Bea who had her phone out recording The whole thing. I smirked and left the booth walking towards her. I pulled her into me and kissed her passionitly. The girls were 'aweeeeing' and Dinah was probably taking pictures.

I smiled and grabbed both of her hands and kissing her nose.

She giggled and I shit you not it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

"Its getting late." Normani said yawning.

"Yeah. We should probably head home."

Ally added.

"When we get home we need to talk to you, Ivy." Lauren added.

Oh shit.

We arrived home 20 minutes later and Bea was staying the night. I asked if she would wait in my room for me to come up so the girls could talk to me.

She agreed and ran upstairs to my room where her bag was already.

The girls led me to the living room and Sat down. I was in between Lauren and Dinah.

They were holding both of my hands. Dinah on my left and Lauren on my right.

"So Ivy. We have all been thinking and we wanted to know if you'd like it if we adopted you." Lauren asked with a hopeful look on her face.

"I........." I looked down at my lap with a frown on my face with tears welling up in my eyes. I don't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooohhhhh cliffhanger

Don't hate me too much!

~Holly