Chapter 7: Dinner with the Homies

---------------------------------------------------------

When the sky turned dark, the two 'best friends' went home. And as they entered the house, Nick was running towards them from the living room.

"And where did you two lovebirds headed off to without telling me? You didn't even reply to my messages!" Nick exclaimed as he dramatically posed, tearing up. "How could you two leave me alone! Oh, woe is me!"

 "How could you two leave me alone! Oh, woe is me!"

George rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on, Sapnap. All you do is complain about being the third wheel."

"Dad! George is being mean!" Nick cried out to Dream as he placed his hand on Dream's chest. His voice was purposely dramatic. "How naughty of George to drag you out such a dangerous place! Surely, I've been a good boy, unlike George!" His voice turned normal at the last two words. "Your favorite child deserves a treat!"

Dream laughed at Nick's antics. "I guess I should. Sorry, Snapmap."

Nick fixed his posture as he turned serious for a moment. "Call me Snapmap again, and we're going to have problems."

"Whatever, Sap." Dream chuckled as he rolled his eyes. "I'll buy us dinner."

George softly laughed at them and began to walk to the stairs. "I'm going to take a bath first. The salty air made my skin sticky."

"You two went to the beach without me?" Nick called out, George ignored him while Dream laughed.

Then the house fell into a comfortable silence. Nick and Dream sat on the couch and watched T.V. After George bathed and changed, he joined the two. Soon, their food arrived, and had dinner. The trio was happily having dinner, talking about the things they've done in the past to remind Dream.

Nick was then interrupted by George.

"It was MY hole," George said. Dream's brows furrowed as a stupid smile crept on his face.

"Okay, George! We get it!" Nick continued. "So I was saying you, Dream, fell into George's hole. Okay- that sounded wrong."

George choked on his food as Dream laughed.

"Oh my gosh- I think- I think I remember that part." Dream said between his laughs.

"Do you? Do you?" Nick's eyes lit up. "Do you remember what he said next?"

"I do!" Dream let out a wheeze as the memory flashed in his mind. "George, George!"

"What?" George rolled his eyes as he pretended to be unamused.

"Say it again!" Dream demanded.

"Say what again? That's what you get for falling into my trap?" George was struggling to contain his laughter as Dream laughed at his response.