Chapter 20: Peace Was Never An Option

---------------------------------------------------------

Dream stood there in shock as he scanned his memory about the girl in front of him. She had blonde hair that fell to her waist, greyish-blue eyes, and she was a few inches shorter than George.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The girl hissed, but then she regretted her words when she raised her head. "C-Clay?"

Dream cringed when he heard the girl say his name, but at the same time, something tugged in his heart.

"Sandra..." Dream whispered.

Then it dawned on Dream. Sandra was his ex-girlfriend, but he doesn't exactly remember how they broke up. Just as Dream thought he finally cleared his heart, unwanted seeds sprouted from the ground like weeds, suffocating his lungs. His heart was suddenly conflicted again. His heart ached and he didn't know why.

Maybe if he never lost his memories, he would have ignored her by now. If he didn't forget, he would've understood why he felt that way. If he just remembered, he would've known it was disgust, anger, and annoyance. But right now, Dream was oblivious. Right now, he assumed the opposite.

"Clay! I'm so glad to see you here!" The girl then launched herself to hug Dream. Dream was taken by surprise, of course. Out of confusion and shock, he couldn't move. And before he could think of pushing her away, the girl snaked her hands around Dream's neck.

The girl pressed her chest unto Dream. "Clay! Please, you need to listen to me. I want to apologize for what happened. I didn't mean it! I never wanted to-"

"Get your filthy hands away from MY Clay." A menacing voice reached the ears of the two as porcelain hands forcefully separated them away from each other. Dream immediately knew it was George.

My Clay?

The other two were surprised to see George suddenly in between them, George staring daggers at the girl. If eyes could kill, the girl would've been stabbed a hundred times, shredded, and burned.

Dream couldn't see George's face, but he knew the brunet was angry. And for a moment, he even thought George looked... hot. But now is not the time!

"George! Dream!" Nick's voice followed soon after.

Dream turned his head towards the sound. He saw Nick running towards them, Skeppy and Bad were not too far away from him. Bad's face was filled with panic, holding the basket with a blanket in it that they used for their picnic.

After Dream left, the boys decided to pack up and hang out somewhere else. They quickly cleaned up and went to fetch Dream. But as they found Dream, there was another person with him. George immediately noticed who it was and suddenly bolted towards the two without a word.

"Nick... Guys." Dream muttered as the group was finally together. He was confused about why the boys were suddenly here. "Why are you all here?"

However, Dream's question was left ignored as the rest of the boys stared at George and the girl. Nick's expression turned dark as he realized who the girl in front of him was. He knew who that girl was. He wouldn't forget the person who has hurt the heart of his best friend. She was nothing but a filthy cheater! A FUDGING GOOD FOR NOTHING BITC---

Bad and Skeppy have heard about Dream's cheater of an ex, but they have never met her or seen her face. And they didn't know the details, unlike Nick and George. All they knew at that moment was; there was a bad blood between this random girl and the Dream team.

George had his fist into a ball as he tried to contain his anger. Nick noticed and immediately stood in front of George to deal with the girl. He wouldn't want this to end up into a physical fight. As much as he would want to see this girl get beaten up, he doesn't want anyone to end up behind bars yet.