Important Announcement

Hey everyone!

Long time, no see. I know it's been many years, but lately, I have had a huge wave of creativity rush over me and I want to get back into writing.

I have made an announcement in the conversation area earlier today about how I want to go about updating and finishing these stories. To prevent any sort of confusion, I wanted to write it all out right here.

Long story short, I have outgrown the Fifth Harmony/Camren fanfiction story writing process, but a lot of people have expressed how much they love the story, so I wanted to try and see if anyone would be interested in me rewriting the story made up of original characters.

The new storyline will have similar concepts to this one, but this story will have an overall rewrite in comparison to "A Summer Away". Additionally, the names of the characters will be different and some better writing techniques in many places lmao

I wanted to do this not only for myself but also to respect Lauren Jauregui, Camilla Cabello, and the rest of the once Fifth Harmony members.

I hope this is okay for you guys and I hope you will enjoy the new stories. I have already started to rewrite "A Full Moon Rising" as the first chapter is already posted. I want to hear any feedback you guys can give me. It has been a while since I have been in the writing realm, but I hope to create excellent works for you all to read.

Once the rewrite of this story is completed, I will then work on my other story, "A Summer Away". I hope that is okay with you all. I did post a similar message to this one in "A Summer Away", but since the new story is based off of this one, I wanted to announce it here as well for the readers who are interested. Because of the new rewrite, this story will stay up until the other one takes off so readers are aware, but after this announcement, there will not be any more updates (as of right now) to this story.

If you guys have any questions, comments, concerns, constructive criticism, I am all ears. Thanks again everyone and I hope you all have a good day/night!

- Sara

P.S. Don't worry, my stories will also remain girlxgirl, so no worries on that ;)