Chapter Four

The woman smiled, "I'm Ally. Lauren's aunt."

Something clicked in Camila's brain. She remembered Lauren telling her she had an aunt and that she lived with her. Camila raised her head and looked at the cabin again. Lauren must live here.

"You can come in if you want." Ally stated, "I need to examine Lauren and treat her but you are welcome to come inside."

Camila finally found the words, "Why are you letting me in?"

Ally gave her a confused look and Camila decided to explain herself.

"Shouldn't you be hiding the secret that Lauren is a werewolf and use magic on me to forget the previous two hours?" Camila couldn't believe the words she just said out loud.

Ally laughed, "Lauren told us about you. You are fine to come in if you would like. If not, I can have Jacob to guide you home." She pointed to a light gray wolf who was helping a few other wolves getting Lauren inside.

Camila thought it out for a moment before deciding, "No, I want to stay."

Ally nodded and looped her arm in hers and guided Camila into the house. The wolves took Lauren into a big room and somehow got her onto a table.

"That's good. Thank you," Ally said to them and they left and walked back outside.

Camila looked at Lauren on the table and back at Ally, "Is she going to be okay?"

Ally smiled reassuringly, "The wound doesn't look too bad but I have to wait until she transforms back into a human to fully treat it."

"When will that be?" Camila questioned.

Ally shrugged her shoulders, "Could be any minute now. After she has transformed back, I can let you in the room while I'm working on her if you would like."

Camila nodded and Ally rubbed her arm comfortingly. "She's going to be okay. Don't worry."

Ally turned and walked into the room, closing the door and leaving Camila standing in what looked like a living room.

Dark oak wood covered the floors and walls. Antique furniture was placed throughout the house and rugs covered most of the flooring. At the end of the hallway, she could see a few other rooms, which she assumed to be the kitchen and dining rooms. A large staircase was also seen which went up a few steps and split into two directions, both ways going up more stairs.

On the outside, the house looked big but the inside looked even bigger. Camila was looking at some old picture frames before she heard Ally walk through the door.

"She's back to her human form now. You can see her if you want," she said.

Camila nodded and followed Ally inside. The room was very spacious and clean. In the middle, there was a large table where Lauren was laying. Surgical drapes were placed on her back, covering her naked body but also outlining the place where the wound was located.

Camila grimaced when she saw how deep Luke's claws dug into her back. A lot of the bleeding has stopped but the wound was so deep and wide, Ally would need to suture it back together. Then Camila remembered something she read about the supernatural.

"Hey Ally?"

Ally hummed in response while searching through cabinets to get some items she would need.

"Don't werewolves heal automatically?" Camila kept her eyes on Lauren's back and when Ally turned to look at her, she knew what she was inferring.

"Yes they do. However, Luke is another alpha and wounds from other alphas tend to heal a lot slower. They are also a lot more painful."