Chapter Nine

Camila woke up to the feeling of a finger on her jawline. She opened her eyes and Lauren was sitting on the edge of the bed, gently running the back of her index finger on the soft skin.

"Good morning." Lauren whispered. She leaned forward and pecked Camila on the cheek. The smaller girl groaned and rolled over on her side. Lauren chuckled and gently shook the smaller girl's arm. "C'mon you have to get up. I promised your parents to have you back before noon and it's already ten. I want you to have breakfast before you leave."

Camila rolled back over and looked at the girl sitting on the bed next to her. She took the time to analyze her. She was wearing a sports bra and running shorts. Camila definitely appreciated the abs and arm muscles that were on show.

"You're staring." Lauren piped up making the smaller girl blush. She moved to sit up and Lauren leaned forward to kiss her but she turned her head at the last second and Lauren ended up kissing her on the cheek instead.

Lauren pulled back, alarmed that she did something wrong. "What's wrong?"

"Morning breath. No kisses until I brush my teeth." Camila explained, shaking her head and getting up to head to the bathroom. "How was the hunt last night?" She called out.

"It was good. We got back a few hours ago but I wanted to let you sleep." Lauren called back.

After Camila brushed her teeth she walked back into the room and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

Lauren nodded while wrapping her arms around Camila's waist. "Yeah I do, why?"

"Just wondering. You did something that shocked Ally."

Lauren briefly flashed her a confused look before a look of recognition came across her face. "Would she be talking about the moment in the dungeons?" She questioned and Camila nodded her head.

"I can't explain it," Lauren shrugged her shoulders. "You were there and tears were falling down your face. I had this feeling that I had to comfort you someway while being a large terrifying wolf so I did what I could."

Camila chuckled and smiled up at the taller girl. "You were more of a big fluff ball than anything else." She said in a teasing tone. She knows that Lauren doesn't particularly like the nickname she gave her but she loved teasing her with it.

Lauren hung her head back and groaned, "Not that again."

"Last night you felt pretty fluffy to me." Camila giggled. "I think it's pretty cute." She leaned up and kissed Lauren's lips with hers. Time slowed again and a fuzzy feeling filled her head but it left once she pulled back.

Lauren didn't allow that. She leaned and kissed the smaller girl again and again. "I'm not cute. I'm badass." She said in between kisses.

"Whatever you say Fluffy." Camila giggled and Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

"C'mon, let's get some breakfast and I'll take you home."

Camila nodded, intertwined their hands and followed Lauren down the stairs. They walked into the dining room and Camila saw that the whole pack was there eating breakfast. Normani was on one side with two other girls on the left of her. On the other side, Bea and Jacob were sitting next to each other with Shawn next to Jacob.

The head of the table was empty with a vacant chair next to it. Lauren pulled Camila with her and pulled out the unoccupied chair for her. Camila flushed and sat down while Lauren sat down in the chair at the head of the table.

Camila looked around at the amount of food what was on the table and her stomach growled.

"You can have whatever you want Camila." Lauren spoke up. "Guys, save some for her."