Slowly building rage, and New help

Edited 

Ohh, I wonder who those two were? Any guesses? Hehehe

Ok

Warning: Mention of blood, and torture. Yes there will be a safe space you lovies as always heheh *smiles*

-----

Chapter 25

.

So cold.

Where am I?

Why...Why can't I move?

...Big brother?...

...Sky?...

...Sonic?...

Where...Are you...Guys..?

-

-

-

-

Shadow was lead to the office by Orbot and Cubot as he followed silently behind them while they talked during the way there, much to his annoyance.

He wanted them to just shut up already, as he clenched his fists tightly.

Though after a while, the three had finally arrived at Mrs. Robonik's office "alright, this is your destination," Orbot says while reaching up to open the door "remember to be nice," Cubot says in a matter-of-fact tone, only for the poor robot to be growled at scaring him.

Just as the door opened Shadow grumbled under his breath annoyed while moving past the two who jumped a bit.

"Ah, you've finally arrived Shadow. I've been waiting for you," Mrs. Robotnik says as she soon leaned forward in her seat resting her chin on her hands.
"Come forward, please. We. Have so much, to talk about," she says in a sinister matter, while Orbot and Cubot closed the doors behind the lifeform who glared at her, but he did follow her instructions...

Elsewhere, within the building

Sky whimpered feeling his body change, as he was unable to move due to how weak his body was feeling, until after a while he laid limp on the ground, breathing heavily, his fur was soaked with water.

His claws dug into the tiles ruining the flooring as he tried to keep conscious.

Until another controlled shock went through his body, causing him to whimper once more until he heard a low voice but was having trouble registering it.

Until it stopped finally "come on 22," someone whispered annoyed "you need to be up and running agian, we can't keep the doctors waiting, or else they'll be mad at all of us," they whispered annoyed.

Their glowing eyes looked at the clipboard and then back at the pathetic heap that lay on the floor whimpering until they groaned in annoyance.

??? POV

'I can't believe I'm stuck doing this job. That woman had completely turned 22 into...into...this pathetic lump on the ground!! There has to be another way to get him back on his feet somehow,' 

I ran my hand over my face in frustration before tucking my pencil behind my ear and sighed heavily "alright, one more test then I'll report this to the misses and see what else we can do to get that spunk back," I muttered to myself before pressing a button to fill the room back up with water once more.
'Why do I always get the worse experiments? I bet she's having way more fun with her 'pets' than I am...'