My New Wolf Friend

Edited 

I'm "Loki" really excited to get further in this book, due to the ideas I have for it and I hope I have a better memory of how this story was supposed to go, instead of just throwing whatever my mind believes is happening like little me.

I also made sure, to create a Lil powerpoint to keep me on track too hehe. 

Now.

Fun fact: Sonic, used to be able to speak in his werehog form, but after a while, his ability to speak had weakened leaving him unable to properly communicate with anyone. 

----

Chapter 4

.

Nighttime had come around, and Amy was happily skipping on the path to her favorite spot. 

The cool autumn wind blew through her hair, but she didn't mind it since she was wearing a red hoodie, that was one or two sizes bigger than her and black tights with red and white boots, she had been coming here, a lot recently mostly to see her favorite view a night though that wasn't all she had a little basket in her hand.
Now, why would Amy Rose be coming here once agian after the many other incidents she's had when she walked this path at night well. 

I'll tell you. 

She loved the view.

But, she also planned something that might help her with her little predicament too, as the full moon lit up the very path she took to the cliff sight as she hummed a little tone.

And once, she arrived the pinkette took a deep breath her tail wagging softly when she stopped in her tracks. As there sat a certain werehog who was looking up at the sky.
She placed her hand over her mouth when its ear twitched slightly before it turned its head in Amy's direction as it started growling while getting up slowly.

This startled the pinkette a bit, but she remained still this time not wanting to trigger it any further by moving.

The werehog then crept closer to her his glowing eyes never breaking contact with her more panicked jade-green eyes, but once he got closer his eyes glanced at the basket that she was still holding as he sniffed at it before backing away growling at her once more.

Until the pinkette slowly moved her hands closer together so she could open the basket while making sure not to break eye contact out of fear the werehog would try to attack her.

She tried to keep her breathing in control while pulling out a large stake from the basket and holding it up to let the werehog see what she had before carefully setting it down on the ground and then back away slowly.

Amy's POV

I watched the wolf as it continued to stare at me until I moved backward toward one of the trees to hide behind it, but I still didn't break eye contact.

It watched my every move the whole time, then it started to move closer to the stake I had left sitting there when it finally broke eye contact with me but I didn't relax yet and just fully hid behind the tree and slowly sat down the ground with my back against the tree.
'That was so scary...' I pulled my knees up to my chest trying to be as small as possible while closing my eyes tightly until I heard sniffing near my basket which caused me to flinch a bit, before peeking from my little hiding place when my eye's met glowing emerald green eyes once more.

I had to quickly stop myself from screaming when I notice it was licking its jaws before looking at my basket agian 'did he...finish the other one I gave him?' I glanced over to my basket for a second before carefully changing my sitting position.

When it looked at me once more than backed off sitting in front of me while I took out another stake from my basket and then held it up.

"D-did you want another one?" I asked hesitantly until it opened its large jaws showing off a lot of pointy teeth I dropped the stake instantly startled before it closed its mouth and then moved closer to me to pick up the meat I dropped.

'O-oh. He-he probably wanted me to toss it to him,' I sighed in relief as it laid down in front of me eating this time but I didn't move in fear that it would start growling at me agian.

'I mean, I did bring snacks for myself as well,' I glanced over to my basket when the wolf got up and I looked back at him immediately when he moved closer to me as I felt myself panic 'no, remain calm remain calm!' 

I finally closed my eyes tightly and turned my head away scared until I felt something warm and wet against my cheek which took me by surprise.

It then happened agian and agian before a large paw was placed on my lap until I finally turned my head to look at the wolf who looked at me for a second before licking my face agian causing me to giggle.

Third Person POV

The werehogs tail wagged softly as he licked Amy's face once more making her laugh.

"Hey, you're not actually so bad," Amy then says before she carefully reached up when the werehog back up but sniffed Amy's hand for a second before lowering his head down allowing her to pet him, which she did happily.
Then after a while, the pinkette had got comfortable around the large wild animal to the point where they were now watching the stars together.

As she ate strawberries, she also bright hand sanitizer, and luckily her fruits were properly separated from the raw meat she had brought with her, and she even removed her gloves as well.

When an idea came to mind "I should give you a name," she says earning the werehogs attention when it turned its attention towards her and tilted its head as she hummed staring at it.

"Spike?" Amy says but the wolf shook its head "Blast?" she questioned but it just pouted at her shaking its head once more "hmm, Rosey?" she questioned until the wolf rolled its eyes turning its head away.
"How about Sonic?" the pinkette questioned but received a slight growl from the were hog until it looked up at the sky as the wind lightly blew through his fur when Amy gasped.

"How about Sky," she said happily while clapping her hands together when the werehog looked at her finally before moving closer to her and licked her cheek once more causing her to giggle.

--------

Gasp! Two Chapters in one night/day? Wow!!!

I'm on a roll!!! Alright, we shall meet agian, either in this book on the next chapter or in a completely different book who knows *shrugs*
Just gonna have to wait and see.

PEACE OUT!!