A Mysterious gift and Rainy days

Edited 

Uh oh, guess what guys!! It's time to start some drama!! Prepare to be annoyed hehehehehehehehe!!!!

Also, sorry guys no Fun Fact today.

-----

Chapter 39

.

Sonia was just leaving the store, no not to shop, she worked there part-time as something to do, if she wasn't busy plus it made her feel good in a way when she can help customers find clothes that suit them well.
So as she was walking, she hugged her raincoat close to her chest though that wasn't the only thing she had with her...

As she was making her way to the front of the mall, she saw it was raining heavily, so sighing heavily the pianist quickly put on her raincoat so she could stay dry and once she knew she was well covered up.
She looked at the small box in her hands with curiosity before putting hiding it in her sleeve and holding it close so it wouldn't get wet from the rain.

Then she began her journey home by running since she had left her motorcycle at home as she wanted to walk instead but knew she needed to be very quick if she wanted to get home without getting too wet. 

.

.

After a while, she finally made it home though she did get a little wet but not enough to worry her or make her sick so she was perfectly fine as the magenta-colored hedgehog entered her home and closed the front door behind her sighing.
"Welcome home sis," her brother Manic spoke up earning Sonia's attention "oh, thanks Manic. Is Sonic also home?" she asked.

"Nope, he's at Tails' place," Manic replied with a shrug of his shoulders "oh, alright," Sonia says as she went to her room "have you eaten anything?" she questioned "uh, yea," Manic answered with a shrug.

Watching his sister leave for her room before he went to the kitchen to grab something to drink as he was tired from all the drumming he did earlier working up a sweat.

Once the princess was in her room, she had closed and locked her door before removing her raincoat and placing it on the hook then removed her shoes, before quickly taking out the box and opening it.

And inside... Was a beautiful necklace with a ruby-colored gem as her eyes sparked "woah..." she whispered to herself before heading straight to her desk to look in the mirror taking the necklace out of its box to try it on.

As her ears perked up once she had the jewelry on when her tail started wagging at how beautiful it looked on her.

"It truly suits you so well, my princess~"

A voice said causing Sonia to blush softly "it does...Doesn't it," she whispered to herself while mesmerized...

-

-

-

-

-

Some days went by, as it was still raining as Amy was running with her umbrella in hand though due to the lightning being so bad, she didn't want to have it open in case she herself got struck which resulted in her getting soaked.

As she soon found a run-down small abandoned building as she quickly got inside to get out of the storm while hugging herself tightly shivering.

"Cold..." she muttered to herself "I hear ya," someone says startling the pinkette as she turned her attention towards the shadows "w-who's there?" she questioned startled before fetching her phone that was still working luckily, and turned on the flash app.
When her eyes landed on glowing emerald green eyes "Sky?" she said confused until she turned the light towards the blue hero who's quills were a mess almost like he shook himself dry earlier.

"Oh, Sonic!?" Amy said surprised as the hero gave her a light wave which she returned.

"I didn't expect you to be here," she then said "same here. Uh, sorry for scaring you by the way," the blue speedster then said earning a small smile from the pinkette when everything had light up before a loud ground shaking crack sounded off.

Causing Amy to yelp before she covered her ears shaking violently as Sonic flinched a bit at the sudden sound.

Though he did look over to Amy worried about her as he soon went over to the pinkette who was frozen in one place when the hero went to touch her shoulder, until he felt an unbearable amount of pain go through his entire body.

As he yelped startling Amy as she looked towards the blue speedster who seemed to be in a lot of pain as he startling circling around himself to see if his tail was ok.

That was until lighting started coming into the building with the main goal of attacking the blue hero who yelped and tried to run away but apparently, the storm was adamant about making Sonic suffer as it continued striking him.

Which Amy found painful when she noticed that she had left the door open so she went to close the door though two more entered into the building before she officially closed the door.

When another clap of thunder sounded off making the pinkette jumped with fright until the sound of whimpering finally reached her ears until she looked over to see Sonic on the ground in pain his tail which was in flames was just wagging around.

To which the pinkette went over to the hero and got down grabbing his tail and quickly putting the flames away as the hero sighed in relief his body instantly relaxing.

"There you go," the pinkette said softly as Sonic carefully sat up while shaking "thanks Ame-" the blue speedster's words were cut off as another loud boom of thunder sounded causing Amy to jump into the hero's arms hugging him tightly while shaking violently.
Which Sonic returned her hug, holding her close "I'm guessing you're scared of thunder?" the hero questioned placing a gentle hand on her head and covering her ears as she slowly nodded her head.

"I understand, fears are nothing to play with," Sonic mumbled as he slowly pulled Amy into his lap causing the pinkette to yelp at the sudden action before she relaxed into him.

Then the speedster slowly scooted back so he could lean into the wall though he winced a bit since his tail was a bit sore after all the strikes it received earlier until he sighed holding the pinkette close to him once more while still covering her ears, so she couldn't hear the thunder or at least muffle it.

It was then, Sonic could feel Amy relax and nuzzle her face into his chest more causing his tail to wag softly until he fell asleep with Amy snuggling into him as she was no longer cold since Sonic was very warm and both felt comfortable in each other's arms, content smiles on their faces.