Pain and...A date

Edited

Alright, I reread this chapter. And...Oh.Mah.Gah, what have little me written!! I shall change this cringe-fest into something better!! I promise. UwU

Oh!! Quick warning, slight mention of Blood close to the last part of this very chapter so watch out.

Ok.

Fun fact: Dr. Eggman met his wife threw a Frankin Stine accident at a Lab accident which joined them together into a serious deep romance. (No, Eggman wasn't in that accident and did not create his wife).

-----

Chapter 34

.

"Son-" Shad was cut off when Sonic began grabbing at his head whimpering which earned Amy's attention as she glanced over her shoulder.

"Sonic?" she asked concerned, this also earned passerbyers attention as well as they stopped to see what was going on "Sonic?" one of the civilians spoke up until the hero groaned a bit his ears pressing against his head until the hero took a deep breath.
"I'm...Fine," he soon says while glaring at the ground finally letting go of his head panting heavily until Amy moved closer to him "are you sure?" she asked with a soft blush on her.

"Yea," Sonic replied as Shad started to guide the others away, to give the blue speedster some space when Amy placed a gentle hand on his cheek causing him to look into her eyes.

Then after a short while of staring into the roses eyes, he leans into her hand and closing his eyes, relaxed a bit which made the pinkette's face glow a brighter red since she didn't expect him to do such a thing it was so unlike him but then agian, he did this as if it was something normal for them to do. But...How was this so normal for him when it was something she normally did with Sky?

The blue speedster soon sighed before lifting his head up "thanks, Amy," he said with a soft smile on his face, snapping her out of her trance "Oh! uh, your welcome," the pinkette says.

As Sonic chuckled a bit when Shad went over "so, are we going to our original location?" he then asked earning the two's attention as he raised a brow at them suspiciously, but decided not to comment on the two's moment.

"Yea, we're going," Amy says while moving her hair out of the way glancing to the side until she felt fingers going through her hair, causing her to pause in her tracks.

As her hair was gently placed into a side ponytail held together with a hair tie and a flower02 which took her by surprise "that should keep it out of the way," Sonic says.

When Shad hummed...

-

Elsewhere

Tails and Cream walked together while holding hands, both were blushing madly as Cheese looked at them both with a smirk on their face at the couple.

"U-um...Thank you for taking me out Tails," Cream says her face heating up even more when she glanced towards the teen fox who nodded his head shyly "y-yeah, of course," he says his face turning even redder by the second as well.

As the two continued to have a calm walk together through the park though they didn't know what to say to one another.

"Gosh, how was it so easy when we were younger..." the twin-tailed fox soon muttered out of nowhere, earning the 14-year-old's attention as she giggled a little "I don't know," she replied while glancing down at the ground.
"I envy my younger self," she soon says "I envy you too," Tails says while glancing to the side "huh?" Cream hummed with a soft tilt of her head.

"Oh, I  uh...I said that out loud didn't I?" Tails soon questioned when cream giggled "I envy you too," she soon says as he looked at her making eye contact with hers.

As baby blue eyes met brown eyes that shimmered like new pennies "You...do?" he asked "I do, your so smart and you always know what to do in stressful situations," she says her bunny nose twitching a little.

"I, don't think that's something to admire or envy Cream. That's just something I learned to do in the past," Tails says as his ears lowered a bit but the rabbit just shook her head "that's not true at all," she says stepping closer to him.
As Tails took a step back his tails flicked up as Cheese squeaked frowning at the teen male who held his hand up "ok, ok, I'm sorry," he says with a nervous laugh.

He didn't want to anger the two any further than he already had at that very moment "how about we continue our walk, I made a reservation for us," he soon says earning the two's attention.

"You. Did." Cream asked confused as her face began to grow warm once more "yea, I did," the twin-tailed teen says giving the young rabbit a gentle smile to which she shyly returned as the two once more, began walking forgetting about their earlier conversation...Or well, maybe they just decided to change the subject and might talk about it in the future.

So with locked hands that swung gently between them as they headed to the place they were going to eat at together.

-

Heavy breathing could be heard from a room as someone was leaning against the wall in pain, his room was a complete mess as his ear flitched from time to time, from the sounds he was hearing.

But he didn't know what it was, or where that sound was coming from and it was driving him up the wall insane as he soon reached up to try and cover his ears growling in annoyance his fangs sharpening, piercing his bottom lip, causing it to bleed a bit.
Just not enough to resort to medical assistance...Not that he needs or will ever need them anyway...

"Dam...When will this end..." he growled to himself in pain while trying to muffle the sound that echoed around his walls when his vision soon went black...

What...

Was going...

On?...

-

-

-

-

BOOM!! Another cliff hanger dun dun dun!!! What's going on, who's that guy and what's happening to him, is Sonic ok? Will Tails make Cream happy? (Yes of course he will duh)

So To Be Continued!!!!!