Big brother, Movie night(afternoon), and Sky

Edited

Ok, so I lied here's a fourth chapter for you all heheh.

Ok.

Fun Fact: Sonic never took off his medallion, it's actually always been there well hidden in his fur since he didn't want anyone to know about his family background yet. As he likes being treated the way he is now instead of someone other people would be forced to respect.

-----

Chapter 11

.

Sonic was waiting for Tails to call him back when he heard a soft knock at his room door as he went over and opened it when he saw Amy looking at the ground.

Her face was still a blushing mess, as he started to blush as well "u-um...I-I m-made breakfast t-today so um..." she stammered shyly as she played with the sleeves of her sweater, her ears flopped over with embarrassment as she tried to talk with the blue hero.
"I-if your n-not too busy um..." she soon glanced up at him "um, sure, I'll be there," Sonic replied as he gave a nervous chuckle to which the pinkette smiled shyly and then ran off quickly to the kitchen.

As the blue hero sighed softly and ran his fingers through his quills before he headed to the kitchen where the pinkette seemed to be deep in thought, only slightly poking at her pancakes.

The blue hero soon went towards the table as he sat down at the table when Amy snapped out of it and looked at Sonic who gave a sheepish wave.

"Uh, sorry about earlier, I didn't know...How did you end up in my room?" Sonic then questioned as Amy blushed once more.
"I-I think...It was Sky who did it...H-he probably didn't w-want me to get a cold," Amy replied shyly until the two went into an awkward silence before eating their breakfast together.
Both were too embarrassed to say anything else to one another so as soon as they were done with breakfast Sonic took both their plates while Amy left for her room.

Where she closed the door behind her and sighed heavily covering her face with her hands.

"I-I need to..." she soon cut herself off before sighing softly to try and relax her nerves a bit when she uncovered her eye only for hers to meet crimson red as she nearly scream before swinging, which the person lucky avoided, knowing how strong she was.

"Rose, calm down," a familiar voice soon said as the pinkette finally got a good look at the person who was in her room.

He was a black and red hedgehog that frowned at her a bit with his arms crossed when she sighed "big brother," she whispered as he nodded his head slightly.

"You know you nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw the house was empty," he said a bit annoyed "look, I'm sorry about that, but there was a reason why I left," Amy says while moving past her brother so she could sit on her bed, while he locked her room door.
"Explain," the ebony-colored hedgehog said in a stern tone but his gaze softened a bit "ok, so. The power in my house had gone out and apparently, my heating froze over making it not safe for me to live there and well. Sonic was around so he offered to let me stay here for the time being," Amy said as she soon began blushing once more.

"It doesn't look like you're having the best time at Faker's house," her brother said slightly annoyed.

"Shadow, please stop calling Sonic a faker, he's a really good guy and he's so kind and sweet and...a-and..." Amy slowly stopped talking as she then covered her face embarrassed, flopped over in her bed, and rolled to hug one of her pillows.
Shadow clinched and unclinched his fists 'what the hell did the faker do to my sister? Why is she acting this way,' is what was running through his mind.