Revealing Secret and Rage

Edited

Ok, get ready folks for this chapter!!!! It's going to be a bit(a lot) of a doozy sooo...WARNING: there will be mentions of blood, death, bodies, and perverts. Also sadly there is no safe point in this story besides the beginning until you get to, Shadow. 

Then it will all go downhill from there so, your just going to have to read the next chapter. Sorry about that.

Oh

Fun Fact: Amy has a special ability that she got from her brother that allows her to bond with nature and animals in a way. Though there is a bit of a drawback to the pond she was using to help heal Sonic.
You see she can only use this pond on her children whether adopted or birthed and, the one closest to her heart. Siblings/friends/parents/grandparents(family) don't work.

-----

Chapter 36

.

Amy was now taking a walk around, she wanted to get one last look around Green Hill, before she had to return home.
Maylee and Luca had already gone back home to inform her parents about how she was doing so far.

"Amy!" someone called out earning her attention as she looked over her shoulder to see Sonia running over to her, as she smiled "hi Sonia," she says as the girls soon hugged one another big smiles on their faces.

"How are you, it's been a while," Sonia says once they pulled away "good, though sadly I have to leave soon, I'm visiting my parent's house," Amy says as Sonia's ears perked up "oh you to?" she asked surprised.
"Mhm, are you doing the same thing?" the pinkette asked "we are, our mother had something important she walked to talk about with us. Now that she know's Sonic is back and in good health," Sonia says with a soft smile on her face, "I bet your mother's relieved," Amy replied as both girls began walking side by side together, to continue talking with one another.

"I wonder what it is your mom wants to talk with you three about?" Amy says curiously while glancing up to the sky "I don't know," she says with a soft hum.

"Oh, wait are you all leaving today?" Amy soon asked looking towards the magenta-colored hedgehog who shook her head "no, we still have some time before you go back possibly a day or two away before we leave," Sonia explained, while tilting her tail to her side with a gentle smile on her face.
"Oh. Well, then let me wish you three a safe trip then for future good-bye," Amy says as Sonia giggles and nodded her head "thank you," she says with a soft smile on her face.

Soon after a while, their little walk was short-lived when someone stepped in front of them, a hand on her hip and a sinister grin on her face.

When Sonia stopped and gently grabbed Amy's wrist "you agian," the pianist says glaring at the red fox that stood in front of them. Amy's ears lowered a bit while frowning while muttering 'out of all days...' under her breath.

"I know, aren't you two so glad I came in for girl talk," the red fox says before sticking her nose up in the air "what do you want?" Sonia asked annoyed until the fox giggled a bit.

"I wouldn't be too snappy if I were you. Princess," the woman teased with a sinister tone that laced with her words causing Sonia's ears to lower a bit but she kept her glare as Amy glanced over to her and then back at the fox.
"Wh-who are you?" Amy soon questioned finally, since she wasn't running for her life at the moment and could think more clearly.

When the fox began laughing "oh, honey, you're just now asking about a silly little thing? Couldn't you just ask your bodyguard instead?" she questioned with a tilt of her head, but the pinkette frowned while Sonia took a slight step back.