Sleepover at Amy's and Nighttime work shift

Edited

Guys, when I tell you I cringed so hard when I read the original chapter for this!! Like what drugs was I on when I was younger? Who let me write this, why did ya'll let me write this!! I'm sitting here thinking this was the best chapter I ever made, and I didn't even remember I wrote this until I reread it!! Just...How could ya'll...

But anyway.

Fun Fact: Ok, I don't know if I said this yet or anything. But Shad and Shadow, both have a taste and bloodlust which causes them to somewhat get out of control.
Though they do try to hide it, and sometimes they do catch it before it happens, but sometimes, it just gets the best of them.

-----

Chapter 42

.

Night time had soon came around as Amy decided on inviting Sonic and his siblings over to her home, for a sleepover. 

No, she wasn't secretly celebrating her confession to Sonic, no she most definitely had no other motivation for this except. Being able to keep an eye on Sonic, Shadow, and Sonia, nothing more and nothing less.

So, as she wanted for the sibling's arrival she had gone ahead and got prepared for bed, as Shad was downstairs making dinner for everyone while humming a slight tone to himself when his ear twitched "yes, Shadow," he questioned.
"You smell of blood?" the ebony male says while slightly glaring at the server who glanced over his shoulder at the lifeform "so what if I do? Are you upset I didn't share my portion with you? My prince," Shad questioned with a raised brow, to which Shadow growled glaring at the wall instead.

"My apologies, if you want, I have a spare bag in my room. You can take that if you like," Shad soon says to which Shadow clicked his tongue and then left the room without another word.

As Shad chuckled a bit a slight smirk on his face, as his jade-green eyes sparkled with mischief before he returned his attention back to the food he was making though he had a feeling to change up Shadow and Sonic's foods just a bit to not seem suspicious.

He knew why he was changing Shadow's, but he just wanted to test Sonic out a little bit.

Nothing too big or flashy, just small enough that would look normal to others but taste different to him.

-

-

-

-

-

When Sonic and his siblings had arrived, Amy had met up with them at the front door as she smiled happily with a huge grin on her face as the blue speedster's face turned bright red.

"Sup, Amy," Manic says as Sonia gave a soft smile and waves to the pinkette "thank you for letting us stay over," the pianist "you're welcome. I'm just glad you've all agreed to stay over," Amy said with joy before she moved out of the way.
"Oh, Shadow and Shad are here too," she soon says "wow, you got Shadow to stay too?" Manic says impressed while Sonic had a different thought in mind as he remembered something when he was stuck in his werehog form. 

Just as Shad walked out of the kitchen "you three arrived just in time for dinner," he says pleased a gentle smile on his face "thank you," Sonia says as Sonic and Manic nod while walking into the house, with Amy closing the door behind them.

"I'll be right back," the pinkette says as she then headed upstairs while the others went to the kitchen.

"Sonic, you can sit right there, you two can sit wherever you like," Shad informs the three as Manic began snickering into his hand as Sonia giggled softly since her brother was the only one who was being told to sit in a specific seat, but they soon took their seats.
Then moments later Amy had came downstairs with Shadow following right after her "I got him," the pinkette said happily earning the group's attention.