Freeing Sky and Abduction

Edited 

Fun fact: I was still laughing when I made this chapter, freaking tears. I loved Sky's reactions this whole time. 

-----

Chapter 19

.

Amy had taken Sky home with her as she broke the metal collar that was around his neck, scaring the werehog once more at the impressive strength that she earned over the years.

Since he was still shaken up at the scene he had just witnessed earlier and didn't want to anger the pinkette with any form of disobedience so he remained perfectly still for her.
Until the pinkette gently pulled the werehog into a gentle hug.
"I missed you so much Sky," she whispered while placing a kiss on the werehogs head which Sky returned her hug his tail wagging happily.

When Shadow entered the house "Amy-" he was stopped when Amy threw the metal collar his way which he caught lucky.

Once agian, being glad to not be a regular person before instantly disposing of the now useless metal "Amy," he says earning his sister's attention once more when the pinkette looked over to her older brother.

Sky looked at Shadow, a look of fear in his eyes as if telling the ebony male to watch what he say.

Since one, the werehog was still in Amy's arms so she was one squeeze away from murdering him.
Two, he was recovering after witnessing firsthand or well second-hand on how dangerous the pinkette could be while angry.
Three, did he mention he was still at death's door. He was one squeeze away. 1 SQUEEZE SHADOW!!

But instead of making eye contact with the werehog and listening to his silent pleas, Shadow continued on with what he was going to discuss with his sister.

"Look, I understand you were angry. But you should have held back at least a little," he says glaring at her a bit "why should I, you saw what he did to Sky," Amy snapped back when Sky looked at Shadow once more with a dumbfounded look on his face and a tilt of his head.

Giving him a chance to stop this conversation now, he could deal with the torture he went through at that god-forbidden base but this...

Shadow, please! 

Have mercy on him!

"I'm not saying just let it happen Rose, but with the stunt, you just pulled earlier. People might find out about you, about us," Shadow replied with Amy groaning annoyed before pressing her face into the werehogs chest squeezing him.

Sky let out a huff of pain his head rolling to the side when he felt his breath being snatched away from him.

As he started cursing Shadow with a thousand suns for doing this to him.

Though luckily his air was rewarded back to him when Amy loosened her grip allowing him to breathe agian.

"I...Guess your right..." she soon says before sighing "I should have kept my anger in check and not lost my cool like that. I'll do better next time," Amy muttered before letting go of Sky "have you eaten?" she soon asked the werehog who nodded.
"Ok," Amy soon said before she decided to head upstairs as Shadow sighed and shook his head, but he could feel Sky eyeing him.

"What?" the ebony hedgehog questioned with a raised brow as Sky gave him an accusing look that said 'you almost got me killed!' but Shadow just shook his head.

"It was better to talk about it now than later," Shadow says but Sky just huffed before going to the living room where he flopped down rolling onto his side pouting.
He nearly almost died and that's what he tells him, how dare he tries to make it so light-hearted.