Ticking Clock

Edited 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! 

Oh, man this chapter is going to be both long and a nightmare to deal with so prepare yourselves for this train wreck that's about to bestow upon you all! So do be prepared also uh quick warning:

I found a bit of inspiration from my past self, from the chapter above of what it used to be, so. Prepare yourselves. Also, I did a small choice wheel too...You'll find out what the choice wheel had picked for me.

-----

Chapter 35

.

Amy was sitting in the back seat of a vehicle as she was holding onto two males who were both unconscientious at the moment, though one she had a feeling she knew what was wrong, but for the other...

She took a deep breath to help herself calm down as Shad was in the front seat driving as fast as legally possible, with his ears pointing forward knowing exactly where they needed to go...

.

.

-----

.

.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

I can't just have you guys miss all the goods of this chapter and what happened to our main heroes.

Let's take a step back in the past, you guys deserve to know exactly what happened and how this happened.

Enjoy.

-

-

-

-

-

Amy, Shad, and Sonic were now walking around a park after a nice lunch together as the pinkette looked around mesmerized by the beautiful scenery around her.

"This place is so pretty," she said happily, her tail wagging softly before she looked over to the two who smiled at her.

"It is, would you like a picture?" Shad asked with a soft tilt of his head as Sonic looked over to him "no thanks,  I like seeing things with my own eyes," she says pleased "I would," the blue speedster says, as the ebony male nodded his head.
"Alright," he says as Sonic's tail wagged softly until his ears pointed forward when he moved towards Amy who looked around the park while Shad took pictures.

"Hey, Amy? Can I ask ya about somethin'? If you don't mind that is," he says as the pinkette looked over to him.

"What is it?" she asked curiously with a soft tilt of her head "well, uh, it's about uh...Sky? You named him Sky right?" Sonic asked as the pinkette's ears perked up at the mention of her friend's name.

"Yes," she says wondering what exactly it was that the hero needed "well-" Sonic was cut off "I got the pictures you wanted. Am I intruding on anything?" Shad says while looking up from his phone at the two.

"No," Amy says as Sonic shook his head "thanks for the pictures man, I'll give you my number," the blue speedster says with a smile as he took out his own phone.

When Amy shuffled closer to look at Sonic's phone, seeing the pictures he had for his wallpaper that had him and Tails making silly faces at the camera together as she giggled at the image to which the blue hero's tail began to wag softly as he gave Shad his number.

Then after a while, they began walking once more when Sonic looked at the pinkette remembering his question "oh, right, hey, uh. So about Sky, can you tell me about him?" the blue hero questioned, as the pinkette looked up at him making eye contact with him.
"Why?" she asked a soft blush making its way to her face, though she couldn't look away since his eyes reminded her so much of Sky's.