Temptations

Edited

Yes, this chapter's title was also changed. Yes, I took away its previous image. Yes I took away a very important scene from this chapter, no I'm not going to tell you when it happens, and no, I'm not going to tell the new beans what I mean...
Until the next chapter. Maybe

-----

Chapter 44

.

Night time soon came around and the four ended up separating a bit to do other things though they still stayed in two's as Sonic and Amy were both at the Ferris wheel together "this was so much fun, thank you Sonic," Amy said softly as the hero nodded his head.

"Your welcome," the hero replied when Amy slightly leaned closer to the blue blur who began blushing a bit while looking at her.

His tail wagged until the pinkette just leaned into his chest hugging him when he silently cursed his mind for thinking she would do something else.
As he began blushing madly until he carefully reached out wrapping his arm around the pinkette's waist causing her to jump a bit before she relaxed more into him "Sonic..." she soon whispered.

"Yea?" the hero replied when Amy slightly pulled away to look into the hero's eyes as Sonic's tail began wagging once more.

"Um," Amy started off when the two slowly began to get closer to one another, entranced by each other's eyes when the Ferris wheel came to an abrupt stop, making the booth they were in swing as the pinkette yelped hanging onto him for support instead while the hero made sure she didn't get hurt.
While muttering under his breath about something "what happened?" Amy then asked as her ears lowered "who knows it could have been a system failure," the blue speedster says when all of a sudden a loud snap could be heard almost as if something broke on the ride.

"Let's try to get out of here," Sonic then says as Amy nodded her head softly before she looked around until she spotted a hatch above them.

"There," she then says to which Sonic nodded his head so he let her go and got up as Amy got up as well, "here, pick me up I'll get it open," the rose said too which Sonic nodded his head before he grabbed Amy's waist as she squeaked placing her hands on top of his when she was lifted up with ease.
"There ya go," Sonic says turning his attention to the scenery around them instead of looking in front of him while Amy carefully reached to get the hatch open.

She silently cheered to herself and then began to pull herself up, with Sonic's help as her tail wagged.

Amy's POV

'Ok! I know he's trying to help and this should be normal but...' I shook my head and continued to get myself out of the booth then turned around holding my hand out for him which he reached up to grab so I could pull him up as well.

'His face is pretty red. I wonder if that's how my face looks right now?'

I helped him up as he climbed out next "thanks," he says as I nodded my head as we were able to look around to see what was going on, when his placed his hand on my waist due to the sudden rocking of the booth, causing me to cling onto him once more. 

"I'll help you down, just get on my back and hang on tight alright," Sonic says as he pointed to his back so, I nodded and once he let me go, I got onto his back and hung on tightly as he then jumped down from the booth...
And we were pretty far from the ground, I was worried about him "Sonic!" I called his name out "don't worry, just trust me," he says.

'He could seriously hurt himself if we keep falling like this!'

Sonic's POV