Meeting Sonic's Siblings

Edited

Fun fact: Sonic's Siblings know about him being a werehog, but for everyone else, the memory of him turning into one was mysteriously erased after he had defeated Dark Gaia with Chip. A.k.a "Light Gaia"

-----

Chapter 5

.

The next day had came around and Amy was out with a large smile on her face. 

She had the best night ever with the new friend she had made and couldn't wait to see him agian, and she just couldn't stop smiling since she had made more plans to visit her new friend later tonight so she was ecstatic.
Though while enjoying her happy morning walk she saw a familiar blue hedgehog happily chatting away with two other hedgehog's one was green and the other was magenta. You see after a while of being in this town she also managed to befriend the blue hero as well.

So as her smile grew bigger she lightly jogged over to the three "SONIC!" she called out happily earning the three's attention as the blue speedster's ears pointed forward when he smiled and waved.

Until he was jumped on by the pinkette who gave him a big hug her tail wagging with joy as Sonic winced a bit before he lightly tapped her back trying to say the young pinkette's name.

Which was proven to be a much more difficult task than it needed to be "uh, I don't think he can breathe man," one of the hedgehogs says, earning Amy's attention when she finally released the blue hero who took a much-needed breath of air.

"Oh! Sorry Sonic," Amy says feeling bad, but he just waved his hand while still breathing heavily as the other one was lightly rubbing Sonic's back comforting him.

"So, who are you two?" Amy soon asked curiously "well, the names Manic," the green one introduces himself cooly with a thumbs up and a wink "and that's Sonia," he introduced the other one who was still trying to comfort Sonic, who was finally regaining his breath.

"They're my siblings, and. They will be living around here," Sonic says with a soft smile on his face "oh! It's nice to meet the both of you I'm Amy," the pinkette says happily as Sonia smiles at her "it's nice to meet you, as well," she says as Manic gave Amy another wink.
Until the blue hero sighed "anyway, we're heading to HQ. Wanna tag along?" Sonic asked "sure!" Amy said excitedly her bright jade green eyes sparkling.

Then with that, the group of four headed off together with Sonia and Amy getting along together as Manic teased his brother about the pinkette who had jumped him earlier.

Amy's POV

'Sonic's siblings are actually really fun to be around, maybe me and his sister can go shopping one day,' I smiled happily until Sonia gasped then she looked over to Manic 'did he say something?' "what doesn't she know?" he then asked Sonic.

"Uh, no. No one knows actually," Sonic replies though it looked like he wished he didn't say anything about knowing or not knowing anything.

'Know what?' Sonia only seemed to nod her head as Manic snickered 'is there something he's trying to hide from everyone? And if no one knows about it, is it something bad?' I tilt my head confused.

Sonics POV

'Thanks, Manic...I really hope she didn't hear that. But by the looks of it, it doesn't look like she heard him,' I shook my head before pushing a door open allowing Amy and my siblings to go in first.

'I'll talk with him about it later,' 

Amy started to look around while I followed behind them closing the door "Sonic are you-" Sonia was cut off when everyone jumped out shouting Surprise when she jumped into my arms scared while Manic hid behind me, as I snickered.

"Oh, too loud?" my little buddy asked "Nah, they were just surprised," I replied while shaking my head before putting Sonia down until Knuckles walked out to the kitchen "Surprise! Uh. Did I miss it?" he then asked, as we all nodded.

"Oh..." Knuckles says until the others started snickering when Cream ran over to us and held up two presents "me and Cheese made these for you," she said happily as Cheese squeaked happily.

"Aw, thank you," my sister says as she accepted her gift a big smile on her face "thanks," Manic says while accepting his present from cream who smiled up at them.

I smiled a bit "ok, so guys. Meet my siblings Sonia and Manic," I then said as my sister gave a bow while my brother just waved at them "it's nice to meet you all," Sonia says as Manic nodded his head 'I should probably keep a close eye on Manic, for just in case,' 

Third Person POV

After Sonic had introduced his siblings to his friends, everyone else happily introduced themselves to the two before they all began celebrating happily together.

Though the blue speedster kept a close eye on his brother Manic, while his sister Sonia was hanging out with Rouge as they both had an eye for fashion and happily talked about clothes and jewelry.
Though Rouge had a more expensive taste while Sonia was more of an if it catches her eye and she likes it, she'll think about getting it.

"So, Sonic, how come we're just now finding out about your siblings?" Tails asked the blue blur earning his attention as the hero chuckled nervously "well...I just couldn't find the right time to, also. I just wanted to surprise you all that's all," Sonic says while taking his eyes off Manic for a few seconds to look at his little buddy who smiled at him.
"You didn't have to do that Sonic," Tails says before smiling as the blue hero nodded his head before glancing back over to Manic once more.

"Hold that thought for a second," Sonic soon says before going over to Manic who was leaning against one of the tables taking a sip of some punch.

"Manic," Sonic says in a warning tone, as the emerald-green hedgehog almost choked on his drink and then turned his attention towards his brother before giving a nervous smile "oh heeey, how's it going bro? Enjoying the party?" Manic asked, but Sonic just crossed his arms and raised a brow at his brother who grumbled, before taking out something he stole or tried to steal from the base and placing it into Sonic's waiting hand.
"Thanks, now stop stealing," the blue hero warned "but dude, you never know when-" Manic was cut off "quit it," Sonic said before leaving to return the stolen artifact.

As Manic pouted a bit, "how does he always know..." he grumbled under his brother as Rouge laughed at him while Sonia only shook her head.

-

-

Sorry for the long wait, everyone. I've been a bit busy, but no worries. As an apology, I'll spam you all for a few book updates hehe.

I worked on this a lot and also happy very very late Halloween!