Hidden Secrets and Strang behaviors

Edited

Woah, this one might be a bit of a doozy for you guys so do be prepared. Also no, I couldn't wait to post this next chapter.

Ok

Fun Fact: Sonia, doesn't mind letting everyone know that she is a princess. But for her brother's sake, she chooses to hide it, just so they didn't need to deal with all the extra drama, since 1. Sonic hates being referred to as a prince nor does he like being bowed down to, and 2. Manic is already dealing with fans and followers, he doesn't want them faking their niceness just because he just so happens to be a prince too.

Oh! One more thing, prepare yourselves for a small sneak peek of Amy's family hehehe

-----

Chapter 33

.

"Sonic...What did they do to you?.." Amy soon asked as she was very cautious to ask this when Sonic sighed before he lightly took her wrist to take her somewhere else and out of the public eye.
As she followed after him willingly curious as to what it was he needed to say so, once they were in a disclosed area, away from the public.

"Ok, what was your question agian?" Sonic asked as he whispered a bit as the pinkette blushed madly while looking into his eyes "w-what did they...d-d-do to you..?" she stuttered when he sighed and ran his fingers through his quills.
"Well...I guess...Getting stabbed was the last thing I remembered oh and pain, a lot of it," he soon says with a sigh, he was getting a headache trying to think about it "well no kidding you'll be in pain, Sonic they stabbed you...an-and...that's all you remember?" Amy asked worriedly, her ears pressing against her head.

"Yea, that was the last thing I remember," Sonic says, though there was something else, but...He didn't want to relieve that memory yet.

He wasn't quite ready for that just yet...

-

-

The two were now at the HQ center as the blue speedster sighed heavily when Amy carefully took his hand "we all missed you Sonic," she whispered softly a gentle smile on her face.

As Sonic's face heated up a bit, "yea, thanks," he muttered just as the pinkette let go of his hand to open the door to walk inside with him following after her, as they heard talking going on in the meeting area.

"Hi everyone," Amy said earning everyone's attention as they all went dead quiet "Amy, who's that?" Knuckles was the first to ask out of everyone within that room.

The blue hero snickered while turning his head away to hide his laugh while Amy covered her mouth to hide her huge grin that made its way onto her face just as Tails walked up with a suspicious look in his eye.
Until Sonic took a breath to keep himself from laughing though due to this the pinkette beside him started giggling causing him to snicker once more muttering something under his breath.

This also, got Manic to start laughing since it was a bit contagious while Sonia turned her head away to stop herself from laughing, as everyone was still confused about who the newcomer was when Tails gasped.

"Sonic, is that you?" he asked unsure while looking at the much (not really) different blue hero who gave a nod "yup, the one and only little buddy. Long time no see huh?" Sonic soon said once he got laughter under control.

But, due to this, he didn't prepare himself to get jumped so soon as he whimpered but hugged the young teen back just as the others went over to give him a hug as well.

Everyone cheered at the return of the speedster, whose ears were now pressing against his head "Guys!" Sonia soon shouted earning everyone's attention as they looked over at her "calm down a bit, we don't know what happened to him," she says, which now gained everyone's interest.