The BIG BAD Wolf..?

Edited 

Quick Author's Note: I put a lot of thought into how I wanted the first chapter to go, and I'm so excited about how the rewrite of this book will turn out, I'm literally bouncing with excitement.

I also hope you both enjoy this rewrite as well, Peace! And Enjoy!!

-------

Chapter 1

.

It was a calm starry night with a full moon glowing brightly in the sky. A soft breeze brushed through a young preteen's pink quills. 
Her pretty red dress softly dances to the wind's gentle flow, as the leaves crunched on her favorite red and white heeled boots that she always liked to wear no matter what the occasion was.

She had a soft skip in her step as she was walking in the woods at night she heard of a place in the woods where she could see the moon and stars up close without any trees or buildings in the way. So what better way to star gaze than to be wearing her favorite outfit, well minus the bright red headband she tends to wear as this time she just left it at home.

She didn't mind it being left behind she just want to do a quick viewing of the stars and then turn her tail back home quickly, she just needed to see the area.

"He said it was right about here right?" she mumbled to herself until she finally arrived at the cliff sight where she gasped at the site of all the stars that danced in the sky, her tail wagged with joy up until a branch snapped startling her.

Quickly turned around her ears pointed forward as if listening out for anything until they pressed against her head when her jade green eyes met glowing emerald green eyes that pierced through the pitch black darkness that hid in the trees, as they glared at her.

"H-hello?" she stuttered hesitantly almost unsure when a low growl rumbled in with the bushes startling the pinkette further before she slowly started to sidestep towards the trail until the growling got louder when the owner of such intimidating growls slowly began to reveal itself.

As its large shadow crept into the moonlight revealing a dark blue werehog that glared at her.

"W-what are you? Y-your not-," she whispered to herself in a panicked tone before backing away while the creature kept closer to her until she stumbled over tripping over her own feet by accident.
But due to this, the werehog leaped at her pinning the preteen down as she whimpered and shut her eyes tightly prepared to feel any form of pain, which...didn't come...

She soon decided to slightly open one of her eyes peeking when she just saw the creature just staring down at her unmoving before she decided to slowly make eye contact.

When the werehog slightly lowered his head down sniffing her for a second before growling at her as she flinched quickly turning her head away tears filling her eyes as her ears lowered once more when it roared before running off into the night leaving, her alone scared stiff.
Light hiccups left her lips before she curled up in a ball shaking as she didn't want to move unless it was to come back just because it heard her. 

She lay there for a while before making sure for real that it wouldn't return as she slowly got up from the ground shakily then she took off running as fast she could while crying to herself...

.

THE NEXT DAY

.

The same girl from yesterday was now taking a walk with her friend a small rabbit who was around 6 years old as they held hands together a Chao flew beside the rabbit happily.