Sonic's Interest/Crush

Edited

Fun Fact: So, Sonia said something about what happened to Sonic, being a rare occurrence. Well, you see. What she meant by that was. Sometimes Sonic ends up going through an early detransformation which causes him to turn back which gives him almost no time or a small amount of time to get home.

Unless he wasn't to find someplace to hide until nightfall or he calls for his uncle or sibling/s to get him some clothes.

-----

Chapter 38

.

The next morning had came around, after that embarrassing night.

When Sonic's room door was opened, causing the hero's ear to twitch slightly but he didn't bother getting up feeling no need to.
"Sonic..." a voice soon whispered in his ear causing it to flick toward the person's voice as he mumbled a bit until he finally answered back "what is it, Sis..." 

"Can we talk please?" they whispered as the hero hummed before sighing as he then sat up yawning a bit, but when he opened his eyes expecting his sister to be there instead he saw a familiar pinkette standing there in her pajamas waiting for him.

"Mornin' Amy...Wait AM-" his mouth was covered by the pinkette as she held a finger up to her lips "shh, you might wake your siblings up," Amy whispered before she slowly removed her hand.

"Wake up Sonia, maybe but Manic. The guy's impossible to wake up, he could sleep through a war," the blue hero said earning a soft giggle from Amy as he ran his fingers through his quills when his face immediately began turning red at the memory of last night.
"So, what'cha need to talk about?" Sonic mumbled glancing to the side when Amy sat down beside him "and...aren't you...uncomfortable after last night?" he said while avoiding eye contact.

"Your sister, explained everything to me so it's fine...That wouldn't be the first time I've seen you like that," Amy answered as she began blushing, this made Sonic's face turn even redder by the second.

"Anyway, what I want to talk about is well...What happened to you that day? You just vanished on me after I left to get dinner ready," Amy soon said quickly changing the topic when Sonic's ears pointed forward.

"Oh, right. I did sorta ditch ya on that day didn't I?" the blue speedster questioned glancing over to Amy who was looking at him as she slowly nodded her head "also," she continued on while lean forward a bit.

"What happened to you when you came to save me and Sonia? I've never seen you so mad before," Amy soon said when the hero sighed heavily.

Sonic's POV

'Out of all questions, she could have asked. Why that one...' I ran my fingers through my quills "I don't remember much except for feeling angry. That guy just got on my nerves and the rest was a blur," I answered honestly.

"As for your other question," I glanced to the side "I just had a feeling I needed to leave, I couldn't just rely on you guys to take care of me, I'm a big boy," I answered.

Until Amy grabbed my face pulling me closer to her 'oh chaos!' "Sonic, you didn't need to worry about that and you have no idea how much you worried me. I thought you were kidnapped for peat sake," she scolded me when I felt my tail wagging while her eyes just glared into mine.
'Honestly, this was kinda hot...WAIT!'

"Sonic. Do you have any idea how I felt...Knowing your condition and then you just up and vanish without a word..." she then said her jade green eyes becoming teary.