Taking care of the Rose and Friends

Edited

Hi guys! Ok, so here's the gist of things for you all about what was going on in the chapter above for those who skipped over it and for those who have read it.

So

Fun Fact: The thorn Kingdom, has been trying to form a contract/been after the power of Amy's kingdom which you all shall find the name out of later. But anyways besides the point, Prince Eric the son of the King of the thorn kingdom has had a bit 'lot' of an obsession towards Amy for many many years, and due to this. 

The kingdom has been trying to court her for a while, but Shadow had been getting in the way and stopping them from getting into contact until she revealed her new location to them when she snapped at Eggman for hurting/collaring Sky. 

-----

Chapter 22

.

Shadow had soon made it to the two's location as his bright crimson red eyes glowed in th night as he went over to the two as Sky looked towards him from where he was laying, allowing Amy to use him as a bed while laying on his belly while her face was nuzzled into his chest.

"How is she doing?" Shadow questioned the large canine looked in the ebony male's location before huffing and turning his nose in the direction of the torn ropes, mangled flowers, and destroyed flower pin when Shadow understood, and got extremely agitated, before clicking his tongue annoyed.
"I'll find an antidote for her," the lifeform said earning Sky's attention when he whined slightly his emerald-colored eyes shimmered with curiosity as Shadow sat beside the large canine whose tail wagged lazily.

"I'll have to explain what I mean later," Shadow says while crossing his arms causing Sky to huff annoyed with needing to wait.

Before nuzzling Amy's hair earning a little weak squeeze from the rose, as she relaxed in the werehogs arms sleeping peacefully which made both males pleased to know she was safe and out of harm's way, though at the same time. 
They both wished they had arrived earlier, that way she wouldn't have been in such an uncomfortable outfit without a change of clothes.

-

-

-

-

-

It was the next day, and Amy was finally home.

As she was now laying in her own bed, with Sky laying with her, cuddling into the large canine resting. She was wearing an oversized shirt which she was comfortable in instead of that god-awful heavy wedding dress that was forced onto her.
Shadow had phoned for a doctor's appointment since the pinkette was having trouble walking and was going through a lot of unbearable pain.

The reasons they didn't take her to the hospital earlier were mostly because:

1. She constantly told Shadow she wasn't going while squeezing the life out of Sky saying she just wanted to go home
2. She claimed that the doctors would try something with her like what the maids and guards did. (That really got to him and almost pushed for the information if Sky didn't bark at him to shut up, even though he also wanted to know)
3. Sky and Shadow were both in no position to go against the pinkette since they would end up being a hypocrite since at the moment, they were willing to kill anyone that dared touch the rose or even make her cry

So, here they were, at home.

Shadow would possibly have Sky take her to the appointment since he wouldn't be able to do so himself due to the date the appointment will be on. 

So, when he went to go check on the two he saw his sister clinging onto the large canine tightly, her face buried in his fur as Sky was sleeping peacefully. Maybe a little too peaceful. Hoping he wasn't dead.

Shadow sighed before he closed the door, leaving the two to get some rest, he would also have to tell the others about Amy being found finally so they could stop the search party instead of testing their loyalty to the pinkette.

After a while, the pinkette had woke up and moved away from the warm werehog so she wouldn't fall back asleep.

As she yawned softly which earned Sky's attention accidentally woke up the overgrown canine, as he looked around the room a bit before he started to press his muzzle into her cheek earning a soft smile.

"Can you help me Sky?" she asked, her voice was small and weak when the large werehog carefully got out of bed and then went around to help the pinkette stand up.

She then clung onto the werehogs fur while he lead her to where she wanted to go.

-

-

Amy was now in the living room sitting on the couch resting on it as she ran her fingers through Sky's fur which brought comfort to her, she was fully dressed and also had already eaten food with her brother's help when a knock sounded at the front door.

"I don't think Shadow's home..." she mumbled when Sky got up and went to the door to answer it for her, revealing Sonia and Cream who looked extremely worried though the teen was a bit surprised to see Sky answering the door.

"Hey, how's Amy doing?" Sonia asked the large canine while Cream slightly hid behind her

Sky huffed then returned to Amy's side allowing the girls inside of the house with Cream quickly going over to her friend worriedly as Cheese followed behind her.

"Amy! Are you ok?" the young teen asked nearly in tears until Amy gave her a gentle smile "yea," she spoke up "you don't sound ok," Sonia soon says when Sky laid his head on the pinkette's lap allowing Amy to scratch him behind his ear.
When he leaned into her touch his tail wagging a bit "I'm fine, Sonia," the pinkette soon says with a hesitant smile on her face.

But Cream wasn't too convenient as she hugged Cheese close to her.

"How about we talk about something else," Amy then suggested with a slight tilt of her head to which Sonia nodded her head "yeah, I'll go fix some snacks then," she says while heading to the kitchen.

Sky's ears perked up as he lifted his head up to move closer to the pinkette, licking her cheek.

"Thank you," Amy said softly as she giggled a bit and kissed the werehog on his muzzle earning a happy whine from Sky.

-

-

-

Nighttime soon came around when Shadow had returned home with dinner for him, Sky, and Amy as he went upstairs knocking on his sister's door.

Before waiting a bit until a piece of paper was slid under the door that wrote:

-Currently bathing, do not disturb

So he just turned on his heel and went downstairs to place the food on the table instead, to wait until his sister and Sky got downstairs.

He frowned tapping his finger against the table in agitation, though his sister depended a lot on Sky, something that was under the doctor's control. But then agian there was a time when he blindly followed the doctor himself and his sister still welcomed him with open arms...

He sighed and leaned against his fist when he heard a door from upstairs open as he sighed.

Looking up at the doorway of the kitchen and he saw Sky walking inside with Amy on his back though she had a big smile on her face "Shadow, guess what?" she soon said while carefully getting off the werehog to sit at the table.
"What?" her brother replied while passing her plate over to her as well as Sky's plate allowing his sister to feed the overgrown canine who happily chowed down.

"Maylee said she was coming to Green hill," Amy said with joy when a cup was pushed towards her so she could have something to drink.

"That's good, when will she be here?" Shadow questioned as he soon started eating "hmmm, a few weeks from now," Amy answered with a soft smile on her face.
The ebony hedgehog nodded his head slightly when the pinkette finally started eating her own food humming in delight.