Dropping Tempretures

Edited

Greetings my Kings, Queens, and Royals I have returned once more with another chapter for you guys, after such a long time. Also, I'll send out chapters for the other books as well. 

Anywho!

Fun fact: Amy loves, viewing sceneries. Hence why she always returns to the cliff sight so many times no matter the weather, as it sometimes reminds her of home.

-----

Chapter 8

.

Amy and Sky stopped at the woods opening, as the pinkette held her coat close to her, shivering a bit "ok, this is where we part ok? Try to keep warm," she said until Sky pressed his muzzling into her side.
"Yes, I'll try to get home quickly," she says as she turned on her heel and started to run off quickly.

While Sky turned tail and ran into the woods quickly. Knowing he was probably going to have to stay out in the cold for a while, sadly...

With the Sakura pink hedgehog, she had made it home safely while she hugged herself tightly shivering, "F-finally home," she whispered to herself while closing the door behind her and locking it when her eyes glanced down at the large bag she had with her, so she went towards her Christmas tree and placed the bag down.
Then she went to turn up the temperature inside of her home, to help her warm up a bit more due to being out in the cold for so long.

"I hope Sky stays warm out there, the temperature seems to be dropping," she said to no one but herself as she went to the kitchen to make herself some hot chocolate to take with her to bed tonight.

-

-

-

-

Morning time soon came around, when the pinkette woke up as she sleepily rubbed her eyes and sat up.

Only to quickly pull her covers up wrapping them around her tightly while shivering "c-cold," she whimpered while shivering until she glanced over to her clock when she spotted a small present on her dresser.
"Huh?" Amy tilts her head before reaching out to pick up the small gift that only had her name written on it and no one else's.

She stared at the box for a while until someone knocked on her front door startling her a little bit until she finally hopped out of bed placing the small present back down.

Wrapping her blanket tighter around her she left her room to see who was at her door, as her ears pressed against her head and tried to stay warm "I thought I turned the temperature up..." she muttered while making a quick glance towards the thermostat, to see that it was 76 so she turned it up higher before going towards her door.

When another knock sounded, so she quickly answered it seeing a familiar blue hero on the other side hugging himself tightly while shivering "h-hey, A-amy," he said.

"Sonic!" the pinkette replied before hugging her covers tighter when the wind came in, so she quickly brought him inside of her home to get him out of the cold.
Then closed the door behind him "what are you doing out in the cold Sonic," the pinkette questioned as Sonic gave a nervous laugh.

"W-well, you s-see what h-had happened was," he stared off until Amy took off her own blanket to wrap it around him instead before heading straight to the kitchen to make him something warm to drink.

Sonic held the blanket close to him before going to the couch to sit down while thinking about what to tell her.

Though, he did take notice of how cold Amy's house was, almost like the heater was having trouble working, but just as that thought came to mind, the pinkette sheepishly came back into the living room while hugging herself.

"U-um...I don't think anything working in my house," she said a bit embarrassed "well, besides the lights," she mumbled when the blue hero gave a sheepish smile before getting up and went over to her.
"H-how about you c-come over to my house th-then?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head "r-really?" Amy questioned a soft blush on her face.

"Yea, I d-don't mind," Sonic replied to which the pinkette gave a small nod of her head "O-ok," she says as she then went upstairs to her room, so she could pack a few things to take with her.

While the blue speedster looked around her house for a bit, thinking about telling Tails of the pinkette's heating problem to see if he could find anything wrong with her house.

Sonics POV

I was finally warm enough to take off Amy's blanket, but it still didn't seem like her home was warming up any time soon 'with how the temperature is outside, her house and going to turn into a freezer,'

My ears perked up as I looked over to see Amy coming down the stairs with a bag and a suitcase, "I have a few gifts, came I bring with?" she asked "sure, you might be staying over til Christmas anyway," I replied while folding up the blanket.
"Staying...til Christmas?" she asked me while glancing over to me as I nodded my head "yup," I replied while heading towards her Christmas tree as she quickly followed after me.

"I'll see if Tails can find out what's going on with your house," I said while taking some gifts and putting them in her suitcase "ok," Amy said but she sounded a bit...Sad?

'Why is she sad,' I glanced over my shoulder to look at her, but she seemed upset about something "something on your mind?" I decided to ask her "I was just thinking about a friend," she says.
"Friend? Which one?" I asked "well, you don't know him yet. But he's a wolf named Sky," she says while smiling "a wolf?" I replied.

'Well, I'm glad she's not afraid of that side of me,' I relaxed a bit "he's not mean or anything, he's actually really nice and even saved me before...I'm just worried about him being out there by himself in the cold. I want him to be able to find me," she then said while frowning a floor, "how are you so sure he's alone?" I asked causing her to look up at me.
"He could have a family of his own, or he could just prefer being alone," I then said to which she frowned once more as if thinking it over.

'I mean, technically, I'm not really alone. I'm sitting right beside you putting presents in a suitcase,' I had to stop myself from laughing a bit and continued putting more gifts in the bag.

"What about those?" I soon questioned pointing to another bag "oh! Those are for you, well except maybe two or three," she answered before I nodded my head in understanding.

Third Person POV

After a while, the two were finally heading out of Amy's house, when the pinkette moved closer to the blue hero hugging him tightly though not too tightly "geez," Sonic muttered while carefully guiding Amy out of her house before he soon picked her up.

"I'll quickly, get you to my house," he said as Amy squeaked, her face instantly becoming red while holding her suitcase close to her when the blue hero started running quickly.

So, they could get out of the cold quickly with Amy snugging into the hero's chest to keep warm, which, shockingly enough did keep her warm in fact, the blue speedster was extremely comfortable.

But, she's not going to ever tell the hero that.