Truly, Madly, Deeply: Jonah

Summary: He had always known he was in love with them, it was so hard not to see it, feel it. To make a long story short, their love as told by Jonah

Jonah's POV
"I hope you won't get up and leave
May not mean that much to you
But to me it's everything, everything"
My eyes blinked open slowly, lids heavy and body pleasently warm.

My arm tightened around the boy beside me, smiling as I looked down at him.

Daniel was completely dead to the world, snoring gently against my pec. Face squished into my skin.

I sighed to the ceiling, shutting my eyes and relishing in this.

Daniel rarely ever stayed after sex anymore, always running back to Hannah when we were all cleaned up.

I had managed to convince him to go to sleep with me, coaxing him into my lap and then against my pillows.

Apart of me had been afraid, while I fell into darkness, that he would be gone when I woke up, but here he was.

Right where he should be.

I relaxed, sighing once more, wondering if he knew how much I had missed this.

How much this meant to me.

How much I needed him.

"Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me"
" Why do you like the stars so much?" I mused to him, not looking away from the sky he adored.

Corbyn hummed," that's easy, the stars are always there. No matter where you go or who you are, they're always there. Watching, listening."

" But... star's fade, don't they?" I looked over at him, but he didn't look at me, still smiling up at the sky.

" Doesn't everything?" He proposed instead," just because it fades doesn't mean it goes away. Anything can last forever if you want it too."

I watched him, a little in awe of the boy beside me.

Then, he rolled his head over and grinned at me, bright and happy.

" Well, I guess everything doesn't fade away. I know I'll always love you."

He had always made it seem so easy, loving someone completely, fully.

In a way, it was, but sometimes I loved him so much it made my heart hurt.

Well, most of the time.

All of the time.

And in moments like this, when the Moon was making him glow white like an angel that had decended from heaven. When he had stolen the stars' twinkle for his eyes.

I was reminded of just how helpless I was for this boy. Of how my every atom craved him.

" I love you more, Baby girl."

When had those words been so easy to say?

"Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this
I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it"
I snaked my arms around his waist, pulling the smaller boy closer.

He ended up having the same off day as me, that meant it was just us. It had been all day.

He pulled back, panting softly, forehead pressing to mine.

I looked at him, gaze trailing over his shut eyes and glistening, kiss-swollen lips. Past happy, bright red cheeks.

I had seen him like this before, plenty of times, but it still made me smile.