Perfect: Jack

Summary: It was okay if they didn't love him. He didn't love them either (did he?), not like that anyway (right?). What they had now was perfect (was it?). In other words, their love as told by Jack

Jack's POV
"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms"
" I'm gonna fuck you on every surface in this room," Jonah growled, keeping me pinned, arms on either side of me.

I licked my lips, making sure his eyes followed," oh yeah? No way you can go that many rounds."

He pressed his chest into mine, squishing me against the door, getting the whimper he wanted.

" Careful, don't forget who you're talking too. I'm not Corbyn, slut. And don't you ever forget that."

I could cum right then and there, but I just grabbed his shirt, not letting him see the effect he had on me.

" We have an hour before room service comes up with our food," running my fingers along his marked throat.

Only now noticing how individual each of our hickeys were.

Corbyn's were calculated, meant to last as long as possible.

Zach's were sloppy and inexperienced.

And Daniel's were big and swollen. He always used so much teeth.

I looked up into his eyes, knowing my own were black with desire.

We had this room for the entire night and I was gonna make the best of it.

A pissed Jonah was a fun Jonah.

" Prove it."

"And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce"
I stuck my head out of the window, laughing as the cold night wind whiped past my face.

I could see the grand building as we neared.

It was some uptown, high-class place and it was just another one for me and Dan to check off our list.

I pulled back into the car, nose and cheeks dipped in red, eyes alight with excitement.

" How many left after this one?"

" I don't know, but not many. We may actually be able to get them all finished before I have to leave for college," he smiled, pulling into the parking lot.

" Aww, no valet?" I pouted, watching him turn into an empty space.

" 'Fraid not, this place isn't that high-class, Jack," he chuckled, opening his door.

Getting in and seated was a breeze, but it always was in restaurants like this.

I didn't bother sitting, already to excited to be still.

" Order something and hurry up."

Daniel laughed at me, getting our drinks and an order of the cheapest thing in the menu, a Cesar salad, before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the restrooms.

It was one of those one-person toilets, but we slipped in together anyway.

I giggled as Dan got me up against the wall, digging in my pocket for the lube.

We had a simple goal, fuck in each and every fancy restaurant in LA.

This was our 9th one.

He pushed between my legs, already biting my throat, pinning my wrist to the wall.

I threw my head back, sighing low and long, rutting forward into him.

" How about we ruin another bathroom. What do you say, princess?" He purred, mouthing along my jaw.