Kiss You: Zach

Jonah: 18
Daniel: 18
Corbyn: 16
Jack: 17
Zach: 15
Except for the last one, where Zach is 18
_______________________________________
Summary: Love didn't matter, lust did, but lust didn't guarantee loyalty. Did it? Aka, their love as told by Zach

Zach's POV
"You can get, get anything that you want
Baby, just shout it out, shout it out"
" Corbyn?" I called softly while poking my head into his room.

" Do you need something, Doll?" Looking up to me from his phone.

I took a single step into his room, knees damn near shaking I was so nervous. I tugged and pulled at my fingers, eyes casted down at them," could you... c-could you help me with something?"

" Anything," the promise was easy and I smiled a little, trying to remind myself that this was Corbyn.

This was my big brother. The boy that had supported me no matter what, who had loved me no matter what.

It would be okay.

God, please let it be okay.

" I... well... promise you won't be mad?" I teased my lip between my teeth, jumping when his fingers touched my chin to tilt my head up.

When the hell had he stood?

I finally looked up to him, meeting those familiar cool blue eyes.

They were soft and patient, watching me as if I had placed the stars he adored so much in the sky, but they were always like that when I was being a stuttering fool.

" What is it, baby?"

I loved him.

God, I love him.

I leaned into his touch, taking a deep breath," can... c-can you... will you fuck me?"

" W-what... I-I... what?!" All the calm left at those words, face paling with shock, I could feel it coming off him in waves.

I scolded myself for being so direct.

" Well, I... y-yeah. I should've maybe said it better, but... but yeah. Will you?" I couldn't say the word a second time. Once had been hard enough.

" Zach, why do want me to have sex with you?"

He made it sound so much nicer than I had.

Of course Corbyn wouldn't fuck me, nothing we did together was that rough and empty.

We would have sex.

No, he would make love to me.

" Because I wanna know what it would feel like. How it would feel with you."

Maybe at first I had come in here because I wanted to be brave enough to let Jonah have me after our kiss, but now?

Now I just wanted him to have me first, he deserved to be my first.

A slow smile began to squish his cheeks, thumb tracing along mine.

" So, it has nothing to do with you and Jonah's kiss last week? Or the fact that you've had a crush on him for... how long has it been again?" His grin was suddenly much more shit-eating that it had been before.

" Corbyn," I whined, hiding against his chest, embarrassed.

Though, why wouldn't Jonah tell him about it?

He shook with his laughter, arms snaking around me.

" So, you want me to take your virginity and show you how it works, huh? Or do you just want me to love you?" Taking my chin again, leaning down to brush our noses.