5》Ours: Dorbah- Fluff

This is both a nostalgia one-shot and a semi-request from TulsiGabbard2020. Which just means I didn't follow the suggestion as close as I try to for specific requests. This is a continuation of my Mine series from my first book, which was also a real request at the time by a different person. In the two part Mine series, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel were three brothers who led their kingdom's most notorious gang. Jack and Zach were said kingdom's princes and in lust with Jonah and Daniel. They kidnapped them, Corbyn saved them, they ran off to the woods to lay low. That's the gist of it

* Incest
* Discussions of Rape
_______________________________________
Summary: A newspaper. An innocent little collection of stories meant to keep the public informed. That's what ruined Corbyn's life, a fucking newspaper

Corbyn's POV
Corbyn whistles loud and the wolf bounds over to him, the rabbit between her teeth.

He pets between her ears and her tail wags happily," I'll give you the bones, girl, don't worry," he smiles.

She carries the dead animal happily, trotting a little ahead of Corbyn, leading him back to the small, forest village he had learned to call home.

He jumped across a trio of flat rocks, pulled himself up over a fall tree, and checked the traps near the groundhog dens.

They stepped through the threshold, two trees that had grown in a way that left them tangled and indistinguishable from one another.

" Corbyn! Blauwtje!" A brother and sister ran to them, the blue-gray wolf throwing her head with a huff.

" Easy you two," he laughed, affectionately ruffling the girl's hair," you know how she is about her bones."

Blauwtje bounded ahead of him, slipping into their hut without even looking back.

When Corbyn entered he was greeted with a warm kiss to his mouth," welcome back," Daniel hummed.

Corbyn laughed, kissing his younger brother again," where's Joan?" He hadn't spotted his twin upon entering.

" Getting the newspaper. You know those lazy birds will only go so far," Daniel chuckled, walking over to pick up the large hare he had caught," good haul, huh?"

" Old girl sniffed 'em out," patting the wolf's flank as she walked past to curl up on her nest. Tucking into the moss and feathers.

" Guess she is worth the hassle sometimes," Daniel laughed, getting to work skinning it.

" I'm back!" Jonah called as he jogged inside, a rolled up paper in his hands," nearly missed the owl."

Corbyn stepped into his chest to lay a kiss on his chin," anything interesting?" He wondered into his skin.

" Not so far," Jonah mused, wrapping his arms around him waist," did you have a good hunt, love?"

" Well, we're having rabbit stew tonight, so you tell me."

Jonah grinned, eyes bright," fuck, my favorite," he groaned," tell me I get dessert too," squeezing greedily at his ass.

Corbyn rolled his eyes," if you behave then I'll think about it, horny boy," Jonah kissed him, full and slow.

" Can someone please read the newspaper?!" Daniel shouted, hands red and corpse in their makeshift sink.

Jonah and Corbyn laughed, foreheads together before the older twin untangled to start flipping through.