9》A.M: Darbah

Jonah: 17
Daniel: 18
Corbyn: 16
Jack: 16
Zach: 15

*Discussions of rape. No one is raped and there is no attempted rape, nor is the word even actually said, but it is discussed in board terms and I do use the word in my Author's Note. I just wanted to put this here just in case, better safe than sorry
_______________________________________
Summary: The older boys spend the early morning together after a night of pleasure. Reminiscing of days passed and things to come when Zach calls, sleepy and lonely. And in the silence following the conversation's end Corbyn says something that will change the nature of their relationship forever

Jonah's POV
" I'm supposed to be sleepy. Right?" Jack muses, flat on his back, still red and sweaty.

" That's a weird way of asking for a round 3," Daniel chuckles, leaning over the smaller boy with dark eyes," but you know I can't tell you no."

He kisses the younger and Corbyn rolls his eyes from where he lays in my lap, cuddled up to my leg," I'm tapping out," patting my thigh for emphasis," I gotta get back to Z."

" What? No," Jack pouts.

" Come on, baby. Stay," I pet his soft hair and he tips into it, purring like a kitten.

" Maybe I could for just a few more hours," he chuckles. He nuzzles into my hip, kissing the bare skin there and I smile. My heart is a little lighter, chest a little looser.

The soft spot I have for these boys seems to know no bounds. All Corbyn would've done was go home and it made my chest hurt.

We fall back into gentle silence. The room is mostly dark with only the little light the moon provided and the yellow of a singular bedside lamp.

There's a soft plat against my window. And then another and another, until a gentle rain has been established.

I melt into the warm sound and their warmer bodies, wondering if there's anything better than this.

" I left my skateboard outside," Jack muses suddenly, soundly mildly irritated.

" You always do," Daniel hums, still tucked against his neck.

" Shocked the damn thing still works," Corbyn adds softly, laying his head on my belly.

" Probably going off spite after all these years," Jack chuckles, closing his eyes," especially after Zach ran over it with his bike."

Daniel laughed," I remember that. Bean wanted to kill you."

" Damn straight," Corbyn muttered, still sounding angry after all these years," that fall had my poor Bug wailing," he shudders like it haunts him.

" I kissed it better though," Jack tries to amend.

" After you caused it in the first place."

He wiggles up until he's hugging my waist with his head near my pec.

" I can't sleeeeeeppppp," Jack whines after a moment of silence," I wanna sleep," he pouts after.

" I could steal some beers," I offer," they help me sleep."

" Spoken like a true underaged alcoholic," Daniel giggles, peeking over at me.

" So I guess you don't want any then," I shrug, gently prying Corbyn off of me.

The younger boy whines, but flops defeated on the pillow," hurry back."

" I will," I promise with a kiss to his pouty, soft lips.