Zorbyn- Smut

This is a part two to a Zorbyn smut I wrote as a request in which Corbyn was a clueless virgin that let Zach jerk him off in their pool, but he didn't want to actually have sex. This is dedicated to the five people that asked for a part two that I apparently completely ignored back then
_______________________________________
Summary: In the hopes of making his boyfriend happy, Corbyn loses his virginity, just not in the way you're probably thinking

Zach's POV
" You're mad at me," Corbyn muttered, pouting back at me in the mirror.

" 'M not," I mused absently, watching my towel drag over his hair, letting my fingers glide through the wet locks on occasion.

" Yes you are," laying his head against my chest, so he could look up at me, bottom lip still hanging.

" No, Baby. I'm not," pressing a sweet, lingering kiss to his forehead before leaving the bathroom to look through our dresser.

" Is it... is it because I didn't let you... l-let you fuck me?" He whispered the word as if it were some evil incantation, like he was afraid the others might hear him.

" No," unable to help the irritated edge to my voice at his nagging. It felt like he was just rubbing it in at this point.

" I already told you, it'll be your choice when we finally have sex," wandering back over to him. The older still in the doorway of the bathroom and bedroom," I don't wanna force you into anything."

I reached up to cup my love's cheek. A soft smile blossoming when he tipped into my touch.

" Then why are you acting like this?" Corbyn shifted closer, bending over to nuzzle his face into my shoulder.

I stroked my fingers through his slick locks with a sigh," because... because even if I'm not mad, I'm still a little disappointed, that's all. I just... I wish..."

No, no, no, no! What the hell are you doing?! I scolded while shaking my head gently, eyes shutting tight.

You know Corbyn. You know he'll force himself into liking anything if he thinks for a single second that it'll make you happy.

" You wish what? Tell me," he begged, strong arms enclosing my waist.

" I... I want you, okay?" I sighed, defeated," I wanna make love to you and hear you moan my name, but... but I want you to be comfortable. So I'll wait," leaning my head on his.

" I wanna make you happy," he whispered, fingers tracing the small of my bare back.

" You do make me happy," lifting his head by his chin, pecking softly at his plump lips.

" That's not what I meant," he muttered, tugging me closer to his chest.

" What makes you think that changes any damn thing?" I chuckled to him, thumb gliding along the ridge of his jaw.

" I wanna do it," he mumbled while looking down at me.

" No, you don't," I replied simply, beginning to trail kisses down his throat, easily hearing the waver to his voice.

" I do, I just... I just don't want it to hurt! Isn't there a way for it not to hurt?"

" Corbyn, there isn't-", I began to breathe only for my tongue to freeze. A grin slowly spreading across my lips," yeah, there's a way," I rumbled into his skin," and it won't hurt you at all."

" Really?!" The sweet inflection of his voice made something deep inside me melt, kissing his Adam's apple.

" Really," letting my fingers brush against his collar bone," I promise it won't hurt."