[32]

32| miss him

KIM TAEHYUNG

So I'm locked with a vampire princess? The princess of all vampires? Cool...

"If she won't help us, my father will. I bet they already notice my absence", the girl says and I immediately believed her. "You're the vampire princess. Of course, they will", I mumble. She smiles a little.

"Normally not, actually. I've been gone once for 3 days and when I went back they realized they hadn't seen me all the time. But these days with all the shapeshifters, they want to know where I am all the time", Yerin sighs.

"Wait you also have to deal with those shapeshifters?" I ask. She nods, "you too?" "Well... at first. When I still lived in the packhouse of the Alpha king. But he let me live at my own place for my safety", I say and look away, knowing all too well I can't hide my sad vibes when talking about Jeongguk.

"Oh... yea I had to marry him", Yerin says and my head snaps up. "What?" I ask. "For safety purposes... I didn't want to so I went to see a druid friend of mine. When I left again they got me and now I'm here", Yerin explains. I frown.

"You have some sort of relationship with the King, puppy? You seem to not like that I had to marry him", Yerin says and tilt her head a bit. I sigh and shrug my shoulders. "I'm not sure what it was... his parents and my Alpha forced us to be together and to marry and all and I guess I started to get feelings for him right before he had sent me away again", I mumble. "Awh... it'll be okay, puppy. If it's true love it won't die", Yerin says in a calming way, making me look back up to her and smile back a little.

"How are we going to get her attention?" Yerin asks and immediately an idea fills my head. "What if I say something is wrong and I feel like I'm about to die? They do not want me dead so they'll bring me to that woman to let her check on me", I say and I see Yerin's eyes sparkle excitedly. "Yes!"

"Alright lay a bit back and act as if you're super weak. I do as she says and Yerin yells for someone to come. A man walks up to us and widens his eyes when he sees me. "He just fell down and looks as if he's very sick!" Yerin exclaims dramatically, making me hold my laughter like a pro. The man opens my door and steps in to pick me off the ground.

"Goddammit. Weak ass wolves. Eunbi better does it right this time", the man curses and throws me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. I wave a little towards Yerin and she gives me thumbs up as the man walks out of sight.

Almost there. But what do I say? Should I go straight to the point? Or-

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear her voice. "Oh, what's wrong, Diaz?" "You're supposed to know that, Hwang", the man grumbles and lays me down on a table not all too gently.

"Make sure he doesn't die. You know it all", the man says and walks away. "Hm let's see", the woman says and opens my eyes some more to look in them.

"Why do you work here?" I ask. She looks at me confused. "Why you want to know that?" she asks. I take a deep breath when she asks me to do so.

"Because you're a werewolf too!" I say and see her look at me with a blank expression, hands slowly detaching from my body. "How could you say something like that? I'm not a... filthy werewolf", she says and I couldn't help but smile a bit. She couldn't even really curse us out.

"I can smell it. My wolf told me too. You are an Alpha, aren't you? Why do you help werewolf hunter-" She stops me from talking by placing her hand over my mouth. I look at her wide-eyed and stop talking.

"Don't say a word", she says and lets go of me to walk towards the door. "You have to help me. Help me and the vampire! Please", I say and she looks around. I give her a pout and puppy eyes and she sighs.

"I wish I could..." she mumbles and looks away. "But you can!" I say and get off the table. "I can't. They adopted me when I was little and have no idea about me being... a wolf. If they find out they'll kill me! And when I help you and your friend out, I betray them. No matter what creature I am, they punish betrayers with death", the girl says and sighs afterward.

"Then come with me! What if another wolf notices you're one of us and yells it out loud? They'd get to know it too", I say. "Than I at least tried", she mumbles quietly. "But you can also do what's right! And you can come with us. You won't ever have to see one of your kind hurt and locked away and can live a normal life", I say.

"You think that's so easy?" she asks and I nod. "You have a plan?" she asks and I nod again. She sighs. "I hope it's a good one", she mumbles and I silently clap my hands.

JEON JEONGGUK

"What?!? I know that motherfxcker was no good!" Jimin yells out, eyes glowing blue and hands getting ready to through a chair through the room if it wasn't for Namjoon to calm him down and let him sit on it. "Oh let him", Seokjin giggles.

"Jimin. Do you know where this Bogum dude lives?" I ask for the fourth time already. "He lived with Tae", Jimin growls annoyed. "Okay but from what pack did he come?" Seokjin asks when he sees me getting frustrated by his useless answers.

"I don't know. He didn't talk with me much because he hated me. And Tae never told me", Jimin sighs out, hand going through his hair. As he seems to think.

"Why did he hate you?" Namjoon asks confused. "Because Bogum is an obsessed psychopath and Jimin is close with Tae of course", Yoongi points out and Jimin confirms it by nodding.

"So we have no clue where Taehyung is?" Seokjin asks and I shake my head with an annoyed sigh. "Why did you go there in the first place?" Seokjin asks with a smirk. "Because I wanted to speak with him", I say and stand up.

"Namjoon, ou heard something of Hoseok yet?" I ask and he shakes his head. "So now we're missing Tae and that stupid bloodsucker?" Yoongi says.

"Good to know you missed me", a voice says and we look around to see Hoseok stand there. Yoongi rolls his eyes and looks away as the others take in his bad state.

"What happened?" Namjoon gasps. The vampire is covered in blood and wounds. "Yerin is gone. We're afraid some shapeshifters took her since one of my most trusted guards just attacked me and was also a shifter", he groans as he sits down with a pained face.

"How do we not know you're a shapeshifter?" Yoongi asks. Hoseok grabs his arms, making the wolf flinch a bit. "See, I'm not one", he says, and let's go again. "So Yerin is already taken by them?" Seokjin asks. Hoseok nods, "We think so."

There is a long silence.

How did it come so far? How are we going to fix this all? I feel like I have a lot of responsibility in this all since I'm the Alpha king.

"Yoongi, did you find a weak spot for those shapeshifters yet?" I ask and Yoongi nods. "Eye contact mostly and bright lights", Yoongi says. "Eye contact?" Hoseok frowns. "Yea. Or just ripping off their heads. They don't like that either", Yoongi says and rolls his eyes at the other vampire, obviously not liking him.

"I'm gonna go torture some more for extra information", Seokjin says and claps his hands excitedly. He pecks Jimin's forehead. "You're gonna be fine, right?" he asks worriedly and Jimin nods.

"Let's go on with our plan, I guess", Namjoon says and I nod. We're about to leave the room, but I see Jimin just sit there saying nothing. I sign them to go and turn towards Jimin.

"Taehyung will be fine", I say, an attempt to comfort him. He looks up with teary eyes. "And what if he won't? You heard yourself how that asshole is. What if he-" "We will find him. Try to keep contacting him and after we made a plan to safe the world from these shapeshifters, we will search for Taehyung", I say and Jimin nods.

I turn around again, but Jimin stops me from walking away. "Did you go to him because you miss him?" he says. I look over my shoulder. "You know too that Taehyung has feelings for you. You know too that Taehyung did not kiss you for the fun", Jimin says and I sigh.

"Yea I did."