[54]

54| bet

KIM TAEHYUNG

"They're so cute, Jimin", I say in awe, holding the little Omega girl. "Right?!" Jimin says enthusiastically. "Did you guys do a DNA check to see from who it is?" Yoongi asks curiously. "The doctor did for if it's needed one day but we decided we don't want to know. They're our children", Jimin smiles.

"I think Namu likes me", I smile, looking at the giggling baby. "Of course she does", Jeongguk smiles, making me blush slightly. "They grow so quick? Look at Minji, he's already lifting his own head so easily", Hoseok says shocked. "Aren't vampires that quick? Also, he's an Alpha so he'll be way quicker than Namu", Seokjin says. "No, vampires babies are like human babies only are they faster with movements and try to bite everything they see", Hoseok chuckles.

"When are you two getting children?" Namjoon asks, all of them look at Jeongguk and me. We look at each other with wide eyes. "What?!" "Guys, they didn't even marry and mate yet", Seokjin chuckles, making me blush more. One look in Jimin's eyes told him everything he needed to know, so he smirked teasingly but kept quiet.

"I can't wait till our kids can play around together", Jimin smiles towards me, I smile back and nod. We always told each other we'd let our kids play together. We fantasized about our own little world together and I'm amazed it's actually working out. A lot different than we thought it'd be, but still it's amazing.

"Why don't you guys get ready for dinner, then we'll tuck the babies into bed", Namjoon smiles and we all agree to that.

After everything that has been going on lately, we thought we deserved a nice dinner and some laughter. So we all quickly go to our rooms.

When arrived I feel Jeongguk's arms around my waist and lips in my neck, pressing kisses there and tickling me softly. I smile and turn around to get kissed by him. Jeongguk got more and more touchy since we completed the mating process, two days ago. I don't mind but we both don't have the time and space to get a good taste of the other.

"You're delicious, can I skip the meal and eat you?" Jeongguk grumbles against my lips, lifting me by grabbing my thighs and laying me on the bed. I giggle as he kisses my neck again. "We need to go there, Gguk. Didn't you miss quality time with our friends?" I ask and let him look at me. "You're making me choose?" he asks with a sly smirk.

"Come on, get ready", I smile and hear him groan as he gets up. "Imagine if we never got out of Yuju's spell", I mumble and notice he stops his movements. "Do you think about that a lot?" he asks, pulling his shirt over his head and coming my way.

"Not a lot. But sometimes. You're my mate and I didn't even know... just after using that potion Eunbi made I felt the bond", I say and look up at him. "I'm scared that all of this... is just a dream or... not real", I admit. Jeongguk is quiet for a bit. "We don't know for sure. But I think we should just try and enjoy every bit of time we get together", he says, rubbing his hands up and down my upper arms. I smile a little. "I guess", I say and feel him peck my lips.

"Let's not think too much about it and go downstairs. I have a little surprise for you later in the evening", he smirks, making me curious. "What is it?!" I ask enthusiastically. "A surprise", he says and rolls his eyes playfully. I huff and cross my arms. "Oh come on, you'll like it, I hope", he says. I smile a little, "okay."

Once seated around the big table,
eating and chatting, time flies. I really enjoyed the time we got to spent that night even though it got disturbed by two crying babies and a drunk Yoongi and Hoseok who decided to do a battle of who's faster. Jeongguk and I are just sitting there with the two of us, a glass of wine in our hands and looking outside to see the two guys run by from time to time.

"Tae, we need to talk", Jeongguk says, gently taking my hand in his. "About what?" I ask. "About me being the head Alpha, a king even. You know you'll be my queen right?" he says. I bite my lip, I totally forgot. Being with Jeongguk feels so normal, I forgot he's literally the king of werewolves.

"You think I'm qualified?" I ask. He grins, "of course. I know you are", he says, making me smile. He seeks through his pockets, standing up so he can reach down better. When he has it he sinks down on one knee and holds up a beautiful golden ring with a pretty diamond on it.

Shocked I look at Jeongguk. "Kim Taehyung, after all of the shit that has happened I can finally give you this ring really wanting you to have it. Please marry me and make me the happiest person in the world", he says, looking right in my eyes with a bit nervous grin.

I think I lost my voice so I nod quickly, flying forward into his arms, making us fall over if it wasn't for Jeongguk's balance. "Is that a yes?" he smirks. "Of course, dummy", I smile and kiss him deeply. I feel his arms circle around me and him kissing me back.

Jeongguk pulls back and grabs my hand gently, putting the ring around my finger. It fits perfectly. "It's beautiful", I sigh out. "Not as beautiful as you", Jeongguk smirks, making me blush and hit his shoulder. "So cheesy", I giggle, hearing him laugh after.

"What's happening here?" We look up to see Seokjin, Namjoon, and Jimin walk in. I show them my hand. "We're gonna get married", I exclaim excited, resulting in Jimin to scream out "oh my God" and run our way, and the babies start crying again by their father's yell.

"I'm so happy for you two", Jimin exclaims and hugs me tight before hugging a grumpy Jeongguk. The others come to hug and celebrate us too as Yoongi and Hoseok get in all panting. "I'm faster", Hoseok smirks widely. "But I'm stronger", Yoongi growls. "Wanna bet?" Hoseok asks.

"Guys", Jeongguk says and both look at us. "We're getting married", I smile. Both eyes lit up as they rush our way and hug us to celebrate. "You set a date yet?" Hoseok asks. I giggle, "he just proposed."

"Well now that you have babies and you two are getting married, we have to tell you something too", Yoongi smirks and looks at Hoseok. "You two are official?" Jimin asks. "Eh- no", Hoseok chuckles. "Though we could be", Yoongi says. "You can't have someone like me", Hoseok says and does a hair flip. "Can and want to is a different story. But wanna bet?" Yoongi smirks. "Challenge accepted. "What about your strength challenge?" Seokjin asks. "This one is more fun", Yoongi smirks.

"Let's celebrate your marriage and your soon-to-be relationship", Seokjin exclaims enthusiastically. "Tomorrow! It's late and I wanna go to the babies now", Jimin says. "Yes tomorrow", Jeongguk groans.

"Until tomorrow."

The story is almost finished :)