[52]

52| million pieces

KIM TAEHYUNG

Hearing Jimin in so much pain I couldn't help but worry. And the fact my mate is in here with me friends, fighting a strong evil witch didn't make it any better.

A doctor gets in quickly and rushes towards Jimin. "Hello, Jimin. I'm doctor Park Chaeyoung, I'll be helping you today but I need to be fast", she says watching the stomach a bit and looking at my friend. Jimin nods quickly. "Can I stay here?" Namjoon asks. "Of course you can!" she says. I wish Jimin Good luck before going outside with Yerin and Eunbi.

"I'm curious as to what it'll be. Seeing the pain he has I think a girl", Eunbi says with a smile. "Girl? Why a girl?" Yerin asks. "Girls are more feisty. Most of them." "Oh really?!"

I didn't hear any of it because I heard something in my head. "Tae? Tae, can you hear me?" It's Jeongguk. He's mindlinking me. And he sounds in pain. As if he... is wounded.

"Yes, I can!" I try to send it back. Luckily I got a response again. "She's going to kill everyone. I'll be last so it gives me time to talk with you", Jeongguk murmurs. "What?!" I exclaim.

The two girls look at me. "She's killing everyone. We have to help them", I panic. "Let's go then", Eunbi smirks and we run through to the packhouse.

"I can't let you die without trying to help you", I tell Jeongguk. "Don't come here!" he says but I ignore him.

We slowly enter the hallway close to them, the sight of all the dead bodies almost made me puke. I frown and try not to look at it as we make our way further into the hallway.

"We just need to wait a little bit longer", I hear Yuju say. For what? "Good." I felt someone hold my arms and push me into the room, bringing me to Yuju. I widen my eyes and look behind me to see Yerin. It wasn't Jeongguk but Yerin!

"Look at that, your pretty mate", Yuju smirks looking at Jeongguk as she lifts my chin with her pointy nails. "Let him go", Jeongguk growls and tries to get free. I now see they're all bounded to something with a yellow glowing string. It doesn't even look real and it tells me it's magic.

"Should I let him go?" Yuju asks, averting his eyes on me and gripping my chin a bit tighter. I glare at her and shake my head out of her grip. "This puppy? I don't know what you like more about him than me. At least I can offer you something greater, something powerful", Yuju says and looks back at Jeongguk as she goes on.

"Yerin, let go", I whisper. "I can't control my body", she whispers back. I look behind Yerin to see Eunbi. I try to sign her what's going on, but he seems to not understand. I sigh and look forward again.

"Give me access to the rose, and I'll let you live", she says. "All of us?" Jeongguk asks and Yuju nods. The Alpha sighs as he looks at me. I shake my head. He shouldn't do it.

"Don't do it", I say. Yuju grips my throat and lifts me, making Yerin let go of me. "I didn't ask you for anything", she says. I hold her hands with one of my hands as I try to find one more bottle of the spell we used in my pocket with the other one.

When she finally let go of me because Jeongguk yells he'll do it, I fall on the ground and for a moment I see black spots everywhere.

I get up as quick as possible and turn to Yerin to pour the liquid of the bottle into her mouth. She swallows and shakes her head a bit. "Play along", I whisper. She nods.

"You made your choice I see", Yuju smirks, and Jeongguk nods. "Good." She let Jeongguk free and tells Yerin to hold me. "Now come with me to the library and we'll get over this", Yuju sighs annoyed, and gestures Jeongguk to go first.