[13]

13| queen

KIM TAEHYUNG

I wake up slowly, noticing how I'm moving. I frown slightly and open my eyes slowly to be met with what seems like a red with a white shirt. Hard chest pushing against it and making the shirt tightened around it.

I look up softly to see the Alpha. He looks forward with a strict face. I look back again and see how my legs are laying over his arms, now feeling his arm under my back. I gulp and take another look at his shirt, now more awake and I notice its blood.

My eyes widen slightly as I look up now more startled, a snapping movement that drew the Alpha's attention down to me.

"Alpha, why are you bleeding?" I ask worried, but he ignores me as he opens a door and walks into the room. He places me down on a bed and now I notice it's my own room.

"Why are you bleeding?" I ask again and he looks at me. "Sorry for leaving you like that", he says and I sit up to stand in front of him.

"It's okay.. tell me what happened, please", I ask and he sighs. "I ran through the forest and met a pack of rogues", he grumbles and my eyes widen. "What? You ran I assume, they're crazy", I gasp as I look from his chest to his face again. "Of course not, I killed them", Jeongguk answers with a nonchalant shrug. I scoff surprised.

"Can I- Can I help you?" I ask softly and Jeongguk keeps looking at me intensively, something he does more often and I really don't but also do like.

"Maybe with one thing. I'll heal myself, but they used bullets and I can't get them out myself", Jeongguk says and I look up as he grabs my hand and lifts it as he looks at my fingers. "You have small long fingers, you can get them out", he says and I gulp as he slowly let go of my hand, leaving me with goosebumps all over my body.

"They'll eventually go out but it'll slow down the healing", Jeongguk explains and I nod softly. "I-I can try", I stutter and grab his arm to drag him into my bathroom. "You don't need me to treat your other wounds?" I ask softly and look up at him again. He shakes his head as he pulls his shirt over his head.

It looks even better without a shirt. I looked at his chest and abs, feeling my mouth go dry and my breathing getting heavier. He looks so good.

I gulp as I didn't want to stare and look away with a heavy blush and grab the first aid kit. I grab a tweezer, but the Alpha stops me.

"These aren't just bullets. The metal of those tweezers will react with the metal of the bullets. You need to do it without", Jeongguk says and I frown as I look at my fingers. Do I need to put them inside his wound?

I look up. "That'll hurt", I mumble, and Jeongguk shrugs. "Probably. It's better than the chemical reaction", he says and I sigh softly, turning around and washing my hands quickly without soap. I take a deep breath to gather my courage and lay one of my hands on his chest to stand myself a bit as I lift my shaking hand to do as I was told. But the Alpha grabs my wrists.

"Try not to tremble this much, okay, cub. You don't have to worry", he says, so gently it directly calmed me. I had never heard him talk like that, to me nor to anyone else.

I nod and he let's go of me. Now a little bit more confident I come closer and cringe a bit when my fingers come in contact with the flesh of his open wound. I feel the bullet against my fingertip and bite my lower lip as I have to stretch the wound a bit to get the bullet.

I slide it out of the wound and shudder lightly by the sight, tears prickling my eyes by the horrible sight of blood and ripped skin.

"Good job, just three more", Jeongguk says and takes the bullet from me. I gulp and do it again, and again, and then the last one. I watch him throw them away and I look up to him.