[4]

4| Omega

JEON JEONGGUK

"A-Alpha." I look up from my beta and see one of my guards standing in the doorway, trying to hide his trembling hands, but it doesn't matter, I can smell his fear from where I'm standing

"What?" I ask, authority laced in my voice as I enjoy what is going on. I love the smell of fear, I like watching wolves coward away from me as they become a stuttering mess with the burning desire to run away. So when I see my own guards tremble on their place and gulp, the corners of my mouth would almost twitch up into a smile.

"Alpha B-Bang l-left an m-message", the guard almost whimpers out. "You looked what it's about?" I ask as I sit down on the couch and gesture a maid to bring me a drink. "N-No, Alpha. Should I-I?" he asks. I ignore him and turn to my Beta. "Namjoon, go look at what he wants", I say and he nods before leaving the room. "Did I told you to leave the room yet?" I ask the guard as he also wanted to leave.

"N-No, Alpha", he says and stands back. "What's your name?" I ask him and see him frown a bit. "Jaemin. Why, Alpha?" "Last name?" I ignore his question again and watch him answer me, enjoying the fact he has absolutely no control here. "Na Jaemin, you're an Alpha, why don't you behave like one?" I ask him calmly and see him gulp.

"W-What do y-you mean, Alpha?" he asks nervously. I can't help but smirk a little. "I've seen you in action when I visited the training field", I start and gestures him to take a seat next to me. He carefully comes closer and sits next to me. "You're a strong Alpha, what are you doing there stuttering and trembling like a bitch?" I ask and he gulps as he looks at me with widened eyes. "You're stronger, A-Alpha", he says, I could see he tries not to stutter after my statement, but as much as it may be motivating him, it also scares him. "So? I'm your head Alpha, as long as you don't piss me off, there is no problem now isn't there?" I ask and look him deep in his eyes, seeing my red orbs reflecting in his. He shakes his head and gulps once again.

I watch my fingernails grow, a sharp tip appearing on it as I sharpen it some more with my other nails. "What is what you really desire? What do you want to do?" I ask. He stays silent so I look his way to see him look at my nails. "Go to the prime selection", he says quickly when he sees I'm getting impatient.

I smirk internally before grabbing his throat and standing up with him in the air knocking off some glasses, but I don't care. His eyes widen even further as his hands grip my hand to try and pull me away and he desperately gasps for breath.

"You won't achieve that with this behavior, Na Jaemin. Look at me", I growl as he closed his eyes. I see his eyes are wet from tears and smirk. I let go of his throat and let him fall on the ground where he takes in deep greedy breaths and does not look at me. "If you want to have a seat in the elite team, you'll have to man up. Trust your Alpha and speak like one", I growl lowly and watch him look up little.

"Why do you do this?" he asks softly. "Because you could be one of them. You just need to learn", I say and turn around to sit back on the couch.

"You're dismissed. Take your leave now", I say and look outside, not sparing him a glance as he stands up carefully and still a bit panting and walks towards the door. "Thank you, Alpha", he says and goes out.

I'm not a bad Alpha, my way of ruling and helping is just different than others. And my theory gets proved whenever they walk away with a small thanks and improve their behavior. Now I don't help my men like this, I let them struggle till it becomes my problem, but this Alpa, Na Jaemin is a special one. I've seen him many times and I see he holds back his power. He is someone I could gladly use in my special team. And since he admitted himself he wants too, why not make use of that?