[21]

21| kissed

KIM TAEHYUNG

I open my eyes slowly, blinking rapidly to try to block the light coming from the curtains. A sigh leaves my lips, falling back in my pillow.

A blush makes his way to my cheeks when memories of last night fill my head. The Alpha kissed me. He kissed me. And I kissed him back... and I realized that I didn't think once about Bogum, which I did in my dream.

I roll into the sheets, holding the pillow under my head tightly. Just as tightly as he held my body. The hand on my cheek caressed the skin so gently, the hand on my waist too. He was so gentle with me, yet dominant and his grip was tight. The way he turned me, made me lean against the fountain as he hovered over me some more and I needed to look straight up to be able to kiss him.

I feel my lips with my fingers, I can still feel his lips against mine.

But after the kiss, when it had last long enough, he broke it. He looked down on me, a look in his eyes I can't describe, and he simply said that this was what he wanted, but again his wants do not matter.

I was too dumbfounded by the kiss to react to that, just panting softly and look into his eyes as he told me. And afterward, he walked away, into the house without sparing me a glance.

I frown little. Why did he say he wanted to kiss me but he wants don't matter? He kissed me already. For as far as I know we're going to mate and marry. So what did he mean?

I get out of bed, walk towards the bathroom, and open the shower. I get undressed and feel if the water is on the perfect temperature. I get under it, wash my body, and get out of it. I have never showered this fast...

I dry myself and my hair and quickly go to my clothes "room". I pick black jeans with a white hoodie and white shoes. I put them on in a fast motion and get out of my room.

I need to talk with Alpha Jeon.

I know the way by now. I rush through the hallways, but of course, it doesn't go like planned. When I'm almost there, a guard stops me. "Alpha Jeon is having an important phone call. I'm sure he won't like you to interrupt him", the guard says, looking at me with a smug smirk.

I huff and lean against the wall. "I can wait", I say. He keeps looking at me with a look in his eyes that tells me no good.

"V, talk to me." I mindlink my wolf but get no response. "V ?" I ask. "Go to your stupid Alpha", he says. "What?" I have to control my laughter, not wanting to burst out into giggles in front of the guard.

"What are you talking about,V?" I ask him. "I told you I don't like that stupid Alpha. He's no good for you and he won't ever be!" V growls angrily. "I bet he won't even talk about your kiss from yesterday. He doesn't care." I frown. He's probably right. He did just walk away after.

My wolf makes me think it more through, maybe I'm overthinking now, but what if V is right? And why should I care? It's not that I got feelings for that Alpha, an Alpha that behaves like a complete asshole.

Yes sure he's been through a lot of pain and it might still hurt him, it's a way to make right what he does, how he treats others and how careless he is, how selfish.

I really get him, I do. Your mate leaving you is the hardest thing ever, especially when you've been mates for a while, but that's not someone else's fault. The kid they almost rode over didn't cause that.

And then he hears he has to mate with me, I didn't like it either, but we had the option to make it the best possible. He didn't even try to be nice to me. He could only whine about how much he hates this and be a complete dick to me. Well.. in the beginning.

I sigh, turn around, and walk away, ignoring the guard yelling my name. I go outside and this time let nothing stop me as I walk into the garden. Walking closer and closer to the maze I noticed someone in the corner of my eyes.

A gasp leaves my lips once I see her face. "Mrs. Park?" I ask as my eyes widen and I watch the woman walk closer. "O my god! You're alive? Jimin is here too!" I exclaim, walking her way and not believing my eyes. I thought Jimin's mother died!

But then reality hits me. She's dead... how can she be here? "Mrs. Park?" I ask when she didn't answer. She looks up. "Yes?" she asks a bit dumbfounded. "Are you okay? They said you were dead", I say softly. "Who?" I frown sadly. "Mrs. Park, Jimin is here too, you want to see him?" I ask. "Jimin?"

I gulp, an awful scent enters my nose just like some days ago, but this time I know what it smells likes; death. I take a step back, not trusting it. "Mrs. Park? You don't remember your own son?" I couldn't believe it. How can she not recognize her own son's name?

And that's when I realized that this wasn't lovely Mrs. Park.

I step more back, hearing a gasp behind me. "Mom!" I turn around to see Jimin run our way, but I grab his arm and pull him behind me. "This is not your mom, Jimin", I say and see the woman smirked. "I am.. what are you talking about?"

"Jimin, you have to believe me, smell!" I exclaim when I see the confusion and emotions fly through his eyes. "I'd never lie to you about this", I say softly, and he looks at me. "Doesn't matter", the woman says before jumping forward and grabbing my arm harshly.

"I'm not here for him anyway."

Ok I'm sorry. This chapter sucks, it's really rushed and I promise I'll rewrite the part with the mom later when I have more time and motivation to do so.. I just wanted to update since it's been forever..

Hope you enjoyed the chapter though <3

xx Ally